Body B - Nathalie

Thought it was time to add a review or two to the boards.

It had been a long long time since I had been to Body Basics, but glad I made the return.

I have always found BB a bit of a strange location. However, in terms of discretion, it easily ranks number 1. Up the set of stairs, and greeted by a stunner -- Nathalie. From Costa Rica, tall, slim, curves, friendly, funny. BB is what it is -- not the classiest of places, not a dump. Middle of the road (unlike Nathalie). Downfall when I was there is that the shower was "not working". Something about the bathroom being under repair. Fair enough, as previous visits had the shower working....

Nathalie is simply gorgeous. Very hot. I would guess mid 20's. Coversation was fun and flirty. Massage was....I don't want to say weak...how about light? Just don't expect a Rosa style massage. However, teasing was good, and after the flip, it was all gravy. A few options available, perhaps ymmv. She took her time, not a clock watcher at all. Made sure I was having fun....

I will definitely repeat. She is a cutie, and prices are good. Enjoy! Please don't PM me just to ask exactly what the price was, and exactly what the mileage was....prices and mileage were in line with every other mid-range, non-asian, MP.

Had a few chances to visit Nathalie also. She is just beautiful. Very nice body. Fun to be with. Never had a bad experience with her. She is nice to talk to and has a nice accent. Will definitly go back.

I also replied to your thread on the other board.

Natalie is amazing and is my favourite MPA in the city. I didn't know she is from Costa Rica...I would have guessed Eastern Europe.

Super nice girl, great body and very professional. Never disappointed with her.

Guest ye****y1*3

thinking of paying her a visit and trying BB for the first time..any more deets on her appearance? hair length, weight...chest size.

thanks!

She has a fairly long beautiful black hair which she takes real good car of, very nice tall and proportionate body. She has a good handfull and very good looking sunshines. Her nicest assett I think is her smile though.

Have fun! Treat her well.