BP safe?

I feel more confertable with CERB (for sure) but curious if anyone has had any interactions with a SP from BP. I have heard some scary stories :-(

THX!

I advertise on BP, so do many other girls I know. Like mentioned above, it's best to cross-reference, but I still truly believe it's a great resource for both SPs and clients.

• Like 2

I agree. I advertise on BP, and always recommend cross-referencing with cerb to confirm. Remember, not all ladies on BP are scam artists, but do be careful. If no reco's here, or if "I have seen her, and will not see her again" comments exist, that tells you something.

If you want to see a lady and she is not on cerb, ask her if she has ever used cerb before. If she says yes, I hate that site, then that might be your answer. If she has never heard of this, maybe she will create a profile. Also, you can check out Cowboys Diary as you are in Ottawa. That will also help you spot the cons.

I let my BP clients know about cerb. A lot of them have never heard of it, and are pleasantly surprised it exists.

Edited by Me*********od (retired)
  • Like 1

Guest realnicehat

A recent study showed 37% of men who book solely from BP are attacked by Zombies. ZOMBIES!!!

Ok, so maybe I made that up. Maybe.

I guess I just find the stigma of constant danger associated with BP a little funny. Yes, there are bait and switch scams, rip off artists, and low performance providers on BP, but you will also find highly skilled reputable ladies there as well.

Spotting the scams isn't that hard. Trust your instincts. If you're not sure just don't do it. It's that simple.

Don't trust the pics? Don't go.

Don't like the location? Don't go.

Don't like the way she sounded on the phone? Don't go.

Were those zombies you heard in the background? Don't go.

Guest Ni**t*****t

You will find some recos here where the hobbyist met the SP through BP and the experience was good so it can be a very source however, as others mentioned, it definitely is best to cross-reference with CERB. There have been reports of fake photos posted on BP. Check-out the Cowboy's Diary.

Guest a**4*

Yes B.P. can be a wild west show as others have said and there are some ladies that are geniue if something doesn't feel right run also check Cowboy's diary and you can't go wrong with cerb ladies I am glad I am here thanks to a lady I met over a year ago,I had bad luck with B.P.

Guest realnicehat
I once did a duo via BP, and they turn out to be ex-men..

Like this? :icon_lol: Cuz that seems pretty awesome to me.

x-women-x-men-women-6119885-500-390.jpg