I know Gwen from TOC has been receiving good reviews on another site, keep in mind the door fee and then service fee, but if your looking for someone who has some sort of positive review from there I would say do more research on Gwen :)

• Like 2

Of course :) I used to work at TOC and don't recommend the place per say, but some of the ladies there provide a nice service and I've recently seen reviews on Gwen. Thought I'd pass along the info :)

• Like 1

I walked in to TOC this past summer just on a whim, late at night. I had no idea what to expect, but overall it was a good and pleasant experience. The front desk person was very friendly and I got to meet all the ladies that were working that night one by one - nice not to have to choose blind. The prices were the same as you'd pay at one of the Ottawa MPs. Overall I'd say, if you just want the MA experience with the usual extras but no fancy bells and whistles, and you don't feel like driving 2 hrs to Ottawa, it'll do just fine in a pinch. The biggest drawback is that it's right on Princess St so pretty much everybody and their dog can see you enter and leave, if you worry about that sort of thing.

As always, YMMV!

Cheers!