Heavenly Hannah BP

See here, as she's one and the same:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=143537

To avoid guys having to dig for information on this woman, why don't you write a proper recommendation? There's is now two threads asking the same thing on her and since you are the one who has seen her, write an official rec.

I saw her for one hour a few weeks ago in east end hotel. She is tall, very pretty, has very nice legs and a big booty just the way I like. She is shy, but willing and compliant. She smelled good. She was very quiet for most of our time together, but then i was standing behind her, she was bent over with her forearms and head on the bed, and she started moaning, her knees started to go weak and i swear i never heard anything more erotic in my whole life. Those beautiful moaning sounds of hers made me lose all control. I am usually very good at holding it, prolonging the climax, but with her, at that very moment, i was helpless!

I concur with Danc3. I have spent a wonderful time with this lovely lady a few weeks ago. She is poised, calm, yet don't let this fool you. She enjoys being touched and is a vgreat lover. Treat her right guys. She is a beautiful and classy girl.

Sorry, I'm unable to write a recommendation due to my account status, but I can vouch for this beauty. The way she pulled me in lightly scratched my back with her nails while she was moaning in pleasure will forever remain imprinted in my memory. She is absolutely gorgeous and her pictures don't do her justice...and how could they, seeing as how they miss one of her best asset: those gorgeous eyes.