NFL is here and hockey around the corner!

I love the fall!

So sports fans...predictions, match ups you are looking forward to, what do you like about the game(s), favorite players, biggest gripes etc.... Lets talk fall/winter sports!

Getting ready to pull on my jersey and watch to watch tonight's game!

Guest webothscore

Although already hot, you just got even hotter. Enjoy the game tonight. This rivalry really only heated up in the last few years, much like last nights game.

Well as far as football is concerned those Seahawks looked pretty damn impressive last night....they could do some serious damage this year.

Still too early for hockey....seems like it just finished. And still lots of baseball to go, especially for us Bosox fans, quite a surprising season so far!

I'm with you there Meg! Love this time of year NHL around the corner and of course 2 weeks into the NFL season. Rather than talking about my favourite players or the games, I rather say, I would love to see some sexy photo's of ladies on Cerb sporting their favourite team jersey in some sexy photo's. :)

In the NFL my team is off to a poor start, but you never know what will happen with weeks left, but I do love lazy Sundays, where you can flip channels watch 3 NFL games and then when hockey comes on board, well ITS ALL good!

Edited by PistolPete
  • Like 1

Super excited! Already elbows deep into football and just watched the Boston/Montreal Hockey preseason game. Only thing better is more people to share it with! Go Pats Go Hawks!

SO stoked for the hockey season.

I have a good feeling my Jets will inch into the playoffs this year. It won't be pretty, but they'll get it done!

Byfuglien is in fantastic shape (funny how a shot at making the Olympic team will motivate a fella), Setogouchi and Frolik are solid off season acquisitions, and they've managed to lock up most of their young core who have been steadily maturing, hooray!

Also, the new alignment means an opportunity to see a much better caliber of hockey here in the 'peg than the southeast division offered and it also means that good ol' Johnny Toews will get to come home way more often :D

On the negative side, I am seriously bummed that they didn't re-sign Kyle Wellwood. He'll never be the flashiest player out there, but he is definitely one of the classiest.

As far as NFL goes,

I'm gleefully watching all of the stink coming off the Pittsburgh Steelers at the moment, mostly due to the large amounts of friendly ribbing I can inflict upon a good friend (and misguided steelers fan) of mine.

The Bengals have me cautiously optimistic and I am definitely interested in seeing what Peyton Manning can accomplish in his second year as a Bronco.

You said is best Meg. I love the Fall!

Oh, and P.S.

I sure hope any leafs fans around these parts are still choking on the epic playoff meltdown against Boston. I mean that in a mostly friendly way of course ;)

Guest webothscore

Yeah ummmm not sure what to think about the third team Canada hockey jersey. Quite bland and simple.