Thoughts are with you TheLiquor. I am sure there are many tough days, but stay positive and be strong. I as so many others here as you can see wish you the very best and pray you win this difficult battle.

Edited by MellyBelly
typo
  • Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

Oh No :(

I am just hearing of this...Didnt quite understand your message on my wall at first...

My darling. Having met you, I know how sweet and special you are. You treated me like a queen, and I will always remember you for that. This news is just horrible, and for such a sweet generous gentlemen to keep battling cancer is just mind boggling. I send you all my healing energy, and a candle is lit for you. Keep the faith that all will be well. YOU can beat this. The strongest of people are always put to the test.

Thank you for feeling confident and knowing you have support here with our community. Our love shall envelope you in your time of need and you should feel warmth and support to help you gain strength to fight the battle.

Know you always have a friend in me. A shoulder and a rock. (As you already know) :D

All my love, Always.

xoxo

P.