Check http://cowboysdiary.info/ and see if there is any mentioning of your requested info.

the cowboy tends to stick to his own area around Ottawa and I doubt he has anything about brooke at broadways in his diary but thanks for your reply. I`m thinking she is new at broadways, don`t know what she looks like but she was recommended to me by another girl that works there and I`m curious. that`s all. maybe toftt if I like what I see next time I go there.:motion:

ok it`s not brook but brooklyn at broadways. anyway I took one for the team with another gal there that I see often. Brooklyn is a nice young native girl and we all . had a good time.;-):motion:

Guest B***ke Ba****

Anyone seen the Brooke that advertises on CL? Blonde 19 looks hot but....ya I know CL!

Posted via Mobile Device

Brooklyn at Broadways used to go by Lana (still at Broadways) if you're looking for info on her.

thanks FD but have already met her and it`s all good. Don`t need to get into her past. She`s a sweetie