Another girl advertising lately called Lilly, she's been in Moncton before and says she's only be here for a week, any info would be much appreciated thanks.

I actually started this same thread in Halifax last month looking for info on her. Got lots of inboxes asking me what I learned but never heard from anyone who ever met with her. Hopefully someone in Moncton will give some info. I actually emailed her and she responded right away but that evening didn't work for her and I was leaving the next day. If you get some positive feedback , please post it.

Well Lilly is back in Moncton . If she is back then that means she is getting clients here . Somebody has to have some info ???

If you take a look into her profile, read her posts (satistics) and see her pic's I am sure you would be very happy to take the plung and meet her:) I know Moncton has some issues with switch and bait etc...but this lady has a real presence here and would then think she is legit. You could also start some communication with her, and you can see her personality and know more about her?

I have communicated and read her posted, have to say I think she is a peach!

here is her profile...

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=70561

Assuming this is your Lilly that you speak of?

Edited by Studio 110 by Sophia