CMJ West Bachelor party

So this is my first reco that i have started and it was well worth the wait.

We were planning a buddy's bachelor party for a while, and when it all came down to it... everything fell through and left us scrambling, and thank god it happened!

I contacted Jasmine kind of last minute to see what we could make happen, after recently finding out that they would host a bachelor party. We agreed to an afternoon kick off to our day and agreed on 2-4 just as a guide. We closed the place!!!!!

We enter CMJ to be greeted by Britney, a wonderful woman, short, gorgeous, total knock out! We get led into the room where we then meet the lovely Amanda Paige, half British and half Asian vixen, Holly, a stunningly good looking woman with legs that never seemed to end, Justine, a gorgeous and quite girl that looked like she was right out of a magazine, and we were reacquainted with Britney!

The whole party was kicked off by Britney showing us some moves on the pole, and really getting us into the mood. Everything started to mesh and we all decided to go off on massage sessions with each of the lovely ladies, believe me... no complaints from anyone! we all rejoined in the party room and that's when things started to get interesting.

I wont go into to much detail on what happens inside of CMJ because... in all honesty, youll have to go see for yourself to believe me!

We were about 2-3 hours in and who walks in... but none other then the lovely Sophie, the life of the party from there on out. She was over the top exited, a lot of energy and kept us all going for hours and hours. Come 10 o'clock and CMJ was closing, we were still there with Sophie and Amanda. Needless to say, we all left having an amazing time!

Again, thank you Jasmine, Justine, Britney, Amanda Paige, Sophie, and Holly for the most amazing time any of us have had ever packed into what seemed like a very short 8 hours!

Will i repeat... in a few crud words... HELL YES i will! Im now looking forward for another friend to get married!

Ill most likely edit this and add more, I'm doing this on my cell because i just couldn't wait any longer.

Zoro

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.