Late night SP's?Any recommendations?

hello, hope everyone had a great weekend.

I have been to these cities Montreal, Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, but everytime i arrive back in this city i find limited SP's that are available in the late night hours. my question when is Late too late here in Wpg?

I don't want to go search on BP, some or most of them are scams, or bad news.

i have called a few recommendations on this site but to no prevail, phone just rings, or get a hang up cause i presume its too late.

sometimes i think well where are the elite hotels here in this city and see if there is anyone waiting in the members club? i keep thinking there is a Sheraton here or The Ritz, or Fairmont. Or even The Westin.

I have checked out the swingers clubs here, or club and i only been twice, once on Sat and it was so packed i just couldn't believe how many men were there so i took my chances at an actual night club downtown.

There are alot of beautiful women in this city..is this city conservative when it comes down to SP's and swinger clubs? i know, i totally went off topic, i probably just fly in at the wrong times i guess.

if anyone has any recommendations please add it to this post :) lol.

Cheers

PS69

Additional Comments:

Oh and if you are wondering when late is late, i just arrived tonight and it was 12am,so i started to call, i have called earlier around 11pm, and the latest SP i met close to midnight was that Angelica woman who i still am not sure if the pics on BP were really her, but she was pretty.

If you know you're coming to town, try booking ahead. Most ladies will be more willing to accommodate " off hours" appointments if you take a few minutes to arrange a date ahead of time.

If you know you're coming to town, try booking ahead. Most ladies will be more willing to accommodate " off hours" appointments if you take a few minutes to arrange a date ahead of time.

Good advice. I & other girl's I know will work out of their posted scheduled hours. Just prebook.If the lady is a morning person & likes to go to bed early, she can prepare herself with a nap to put a little pep in her step again. She's revitalized & ready to go for you at a later hour.

I personally if I don't have a call booked by 9:30pm for before 11pm, when I finish. I wash my makeup off throw my granny jammies on & kick my feet up & catch up on pvr'd shows I've missed.That might be the case for the ladies you are trying to call. Especially if the phone is just ringing or its hung up on you. Easier to ignore it then answer to say sorry if only you'd prebooked, there's always a feeling of disappointment turning someone down.

• Like 2