Looking for a M/F Couple SP

IIRC Cleo Catra has - or did have - a male friend who can be booked with her. Can't remember any details, alas, but you could drop her a PM...

I have a male friend who I can work with and have worked with. However, he and I will both service you but for the sake of our ongoing friendship we do not have any fun with each other. We have done joint dates but in all cases it has been about serving the needs of the client. Valerie

IIRC Cleo Catra has - or did have - a male friend who can be booked with her. Can't remember any details, alas, but you could drop her a PM...

I remember seeing same at one point (can't remember details either). A PM would certainly help confirming details if its still the case.

Hi honey, do have a male friend-client that would but he's not bi so if it's what U R looking for won't work then... then I guess that's what U R looking for right babe? If not let me know and we can fix an apt very soon chéri!!!