First Post: Indie vs. Agency/Spa

Evening everyone,

I'm a new member and new to these types of adventures.

First, I would like to say it's quite an an impressive community on both sides of the equation.

The ladies (of course ladies first) are quite impressive and not just because they look great (just doing my homework) but those posts indicate a high level of thoughtfulness, caring, and a bunch of darn smart women.

The gentleman, actually seem to be gentleman (lecherous behaviour somewhere hidden in the corner?), and I am learning a great deal reading the posts.

Definitely a community to be involved with!

Finally, the question already.

For someone new (not new in years though) to the these adventures, and from reading the posts, it seems I might want to connect with one of the ladies on the independent side.

I'm looking for more not just the mechanics (although a lube job is great!) so maybe a GFE type of experience?

So Indie vs. Agency/Spa?

At least that darn new user message will go away now.

Guest c**io**m7

Welcome to cerb. Are you looking for SP or MA...or both?

For SP, I have enjoyed the company of indy and agency ladies and, for me, it doesn't matter. It's the lady I enjoy, not who represents her.

For MA, I only used spa. There are many wonderful indy MAs out there and I chose the confines of the spa because I was an MA virgin and wanted the full experience within the confines of spa rules. I know me...had I seen an indy, my own persona would have likely made incorrect assumptions and tried to blur the lines between SP and MA...right or wrong is irrelevant and I chose my MA experience with a spa lady who assured me that I will be forced to stay within the rules.

In the end, she became my ATF which, to this day, baffles me...no sex, no oral but my fave...WTF?

This is the kind of question that will get you a bunch of different answers. Different people like different things. Personally for sps i like indys, I've had a few questionable experiences with agency booked girls(by no means am I knocking places like pk or anything like that), I find that indys so can be more relatable at times to me personally it's not quite a 'show up, bang, leave' kind of deal.

MA, I have enjoyed the company of a few lady's in the spa and a few out, I could never pick which I like best because they have all been amazing, relatable, genuinely good people. It's all comes down to preference. I don't mind going to Paradise in bells corners and parking my car in the parking lot, but I don't mind going to see Claire heavens and parking my car in the tower complex visitor parking.

All in all, I would suggest trying different things out and seeing what you prefer.

Edited by zorobaby
Blasted auto correct

First, thanks for the responses so far, this place is incredibly enlightening.

I seem to be leaning along the lines of an SP.

I've been single now for the last 1.5 years, no obligations, and ready to venture out.

I am looking for lady to share some companionship and good conversation, along with fulfilling those good old carnal needs. I also imagine (given that some small amount of mutual chemistry develops) keeping some type of schedule for visits (possibly every 2-3 weeks), so there is always an adventure to look forward to.

I also won't exclude any other possibilities, because this is new, but that's what I'm thinking right now.

Does this approach seem reasonable as a starting point, based on your experiences, or am I following too narrow a path?

Again, thank you for your time.