So far, my parents, one friend and one ex know. The résultats have been okayish to great.

I'd tell more friends if asked, but it never really comes up. Nobody ask me about my sex life, how many girls i've had, etc. I'm not ashamed and i'd do my best to dispell the misconception about the trade.

With my work (not a social one) i don't see how it could hurt me to be honnest about it. As long as i don't yell it while working (highly unprofessional =P) they can't reallu hold it against me.

• Like 1

I'm single, so it doesn't matter if anyone finds out.

I don't hide my activities, but I don't advertise them either. I never kiss and tell about any lady, be she professional or "civilian".

On the occasion that I have let a married friend in on my adventures they were jealous of my freedom to see so many beautiful ladies -- and not having to "eat the same meal every day, even if it is steak".

Guest K***e D****ls

My very inner circle of friends know what I do and it's a non-issue. Family and outsiders, no.

As I've mentioned before, I'm very careful about what I post about myself. All of it is true, but it's about 4% of who I am and what I'm about, and I make sure it pertains only to Kylie or is vague enough that it won't be a tell-tale giveaway.

I'm fiercely protective of my privacy and as fun as this part of my life is and has been, when this chapter is done, I want to be able to walk away from it. That chapter closed. Period.

I'm very open about it with my friends and family. It doesn't seem to bother them at all. Even my son is aware of my hobbying. I know he's gone to the red light district in Amsterdam and saw a MA last year when he was here. I really don't get a lot of questions about it, but when people do ask I'm very upfront about my experiences.

No one is aware of my "lifestyle". I feel no shame or shyness about it. The fact of the matter is.....well...it's MY Penis. It's MY business. Mine! :p. Even if I were just a "player" with multiple "non-pro" lovers my outlook would be the same. Gentlemen don't kiss and tell or brag. Quite honestly....with the exception of a S.O (which I don't have) my friends or family really don't need to know what I do or don't do with my cock.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 3

In my case...only very close friends that i trust know about it because i felt the need to tell them, I hate having to lie to close friends, I just don't feel good doing it...the ones I told are very supportive...

As for my family...well...this summer I decided to tell my daughter (23), a very smart young lady...why? coz I didnt want her to find out from someone else...She had a lot of questions...and she finally said...as long as your happy and gave me a smile...That was such a releif to feel supported by your kid...so now my two oldest know what I do (as i told my oldest son when i started and we are very close) but the youngest doesn't need to know...If he ever asks me I won't lie but I dont think a 15yrs old kid needs to hear it...

My parents don't kow either and I would never tell...it would probably kill them...they are both 82...

If it was just about me, I would out myself without any regrets...but there are too many important people in my life that would suffer from it...

BJ xxx

• Like 2