Visiting the big O

Hey gang,

New here, but on other boards out west. From Vancouver.

Out to Ottawa in November and looking to have some adult fun. Been there once, seen a couple strip clubs. Nice stuff, compared to the Van scene for sure.

Questions: Being close to Quebec, are there any swing clubs that will have single guys?

I want to see an SP too. My goal would be a gb as its a total fantasy that no ladies here deal with. oh well! Any suggestions who to contact?

Or, keen to go to MP if they're worth while, like Paradise or Angels Spa look really nice.

Ladies I like: busy or maybe PSE-type french canadians, though never been with one. Again, fantasy.

Thanks dudes, let me know, or where to look.

If you want a busty french MP/SP, you can check out Katrine Cannon. She's on the Quebec side, but only a short drive from the bridge. katrinecannon.com or just message her on here.

I may be wrong but I don't think there are any well known public swinger clubs in Ottawa (maybe they're underground). From what I understand it would be difficult to get into a swinger club as a single guy, unless you're really good looking or have a giant schlong. Otherwise all the single guys would go.

Good luck.

Polydeuces

• Like 2

If you want to book a specific girl at an established place, like CMJ, Angels, Paradise, Vibe or one of the ALO locations, I think you should call in advance. A few hours before will do... but maybe for the really popular ladies, it should be early on in the day.

CMJ's pricing is on their website. clubcmj.com. You need to be a member, but a membership plus initial session is only like xxx on top of the price of a session.

Angels/Paradise pricing is on most of their MA's ads. I don't know all the prices offhand, but I know that 60 minutes is xxx and the bodyslide option is xxx 'tip' because that's all I ever get.

Never been to an ALO location so I can't comment on the pricing, but you can message PassionVitto and she will let you know. Probably similar to Angels/Paradise pricing I would imagine.

Katrine's prices are listed on her website katrinecannon.com, and there's also Vibe, and their prices are listed in their daily ads in the massage section.

However, if you're looking specifically for a busty MA/SP, especially a busty French one, then Katrine is probably who you want to see. If its an MA you want to see, then there are many fine well-reviewed ladies at most of the popular, established places in town (Vitto@ALO, Chantal@Paradise, Mandy@CMJ, Gina@Vibe, Courtney@CMJ, Mandy@Angels, Robyn@Angels). It just depends on what your type is and what you want.

Hope this helps

Polydeuces

• Like 3

Hi darling,

About the swingers club...

If you don't mind traveling to Montreal there is a swingers club called L'Orage. http://www.orage-club.ca/home.html

It's a reputable club in my city... great place, very well decorated, people are nice, not shy and horny ;). Single men are also welcome (check calendar first). If you need more info, do not hesitate to PM me for details. ;)

Enjoy your trip ! xoxo

Hey gang,

Questions: Being close to Quebec, are there any swing clubs that will have single guys?

Welcome to Cerb, Viccowboy :)

MisterT posted about a Montreal swing bar recently:

Last one that i missed earlier with the video-reports i posted "Sex, alcohol and Swinging for all" ..... Not a Swing Club (where one would have to be a member to enter), this is on a Swing Bar, where you'd have just to agree to the rules. Regulating bodies allocating Bar licences are aware of the activities on site. Exchange of money for sex is disallowed according to the owner.

http://en.eclipse-night-club.com/club/

Don't worry about the part where it says "sexual acts are not tolerated" because the recent news video published on October 3rd states the exact opposite. I think they just haven't had a chance to update their website yet.

If you decide to go, let us know how it was!

• Like 1

CMJ's pricing is on their website. clubcmj.com. You need to be a member, but a membership plus initial session is only like xxx on top of the price of a session.

Alternatively, you can get in touch with one of the MAs there (most of them are on CERB) and she can bring you in as her guest as a one-off. That might be the best bet for a visitor.

Angels/Paradise pricing is on most of their MA's ads. I don't know all the prices offhand, but I know that 60 minutes is xxx and the bodyslide option is xxx 'tip' because that's all I ever get.

Bodyslides may or may not be extra; that depends on the MA.

Never been to an ALO location so I can't comment on the pricing, but you can message PassionVitto and she will let you know. Probably similar to Angels/Paradise pricing I would imagine.

All of the spas mentioned end up at about the same price, whether you pay in one go or a room fee and then a "tip" for the MA.