Can say that is the first time this happened to me. I was looking forward to this weekend so much only to be stood up by a very reputable lady... Hope everything is ok!

Interesting post, if in fact it is the first time and it was a reputable lady I would think it would be better handled privately. Not sure the "Hope everything OK" is sincere or not.

My not mentioning the lady's name , it was handled privately after asking her if she was ok won't no response. And just for your info, not that it masters to you, but I wad sincere in my post .

Ok, I will take you at your word as far as being sincere.

There might be a very good reason that you did not receive a response from your inquiry, could be the very reason the date did not go through. I'm not sure how long you waited for a response but I do think you should give it some time in case she has had a personal issue that is preventing her from responding.

The only reason I questioned your sincerity was because I didn't understand the reason for your post. If she isn't responding privately I doubt she will publicly.

but I wad sincere in my post .

I believe you were sincere.

If after 4 years you have had only one no show, that is pretty good.

It's nice if your first thought is about the Sps' well being, and it is understandable that it is something that you take personally.

It stings a bit. It happened to me once, but never here...in Toronto, and I was pissed.

After I was able to contact her she offerred to see me the next day...ya right...fool me once...

Just move on.....you still have your $ to spend on any number of great ladies that will be there for you.

Guest realnicehat
Can say that is the first time this happened to me. I was looking forward to this weekend so much only to be stood up by a very reputable lady... Hope everything is ok!

Sorry Happy, I feel your pain and understand your desire to vent a little.

Being stood up (whether by a provider, a client, a civilian date, or simply a friend) is always disappointing, especially when you have taken the time to prepare yourself.

That being said, because you started a whole new thread you have some wondering exactly what your intentions are. If it truly is just to vent there is the "Things that suck and not in a good way" thread that is perfect for something like this.

Edited by realnicehat

Lets be honest, things happen at times in our second life that we lead (clients and companions) and sometimes things are out of our reach. I can say I have had a few clients over the years that have disappeared for when our date was to happen. Days later I heard from them with an explanation of what happened. Real people sincere people provide answers, maybe not today - but in a few days.

I am sorry you were stood up, however I think this post could have been avoided or at least you could have waited a few days before posting as if she is as Reputable as you say, her name is her business and if something in life happened, once she is able too she will contact you. How hobbying is a secret in mens lives it is the same for most ladies as well and sometimes you just cant get to your phone. NO Shows piss me off to no end, however real life is a priority and not every person that no shows does it on purpose, I say give her the benefit of the doubt.

• Like 9

Guest B**na***oy
however real life is a priority and not every person that no shows does it on purpose, I say give her the benefit of the doubt.

Absolutely, shit happens. This lifestyle is based on mutual trust and respect and if the lady is an established and reputable SP, she will no doubt contact you with a credible explanation.

Depending on why you selected that particular SP, your understanding and forgiveness may lead to the development of a more meaningful and rewarding relationship through your future meetings. If you just randomly selected her and are not interested in establishing an meaningful connection, just move on, there are plenty of fish in the ocean.

you are not the only one who was stood up this weekend, I had aggranged for a two hour roleplay session with a well rated provided, for this I bought her makeup, I went to the adult fun superstore to buy her an outfit, and LA senza to buy her a bra and panty set. All though the week we had been exchanging numerous texts and phone calls about what make up I should buy and her sizes as well as addressing any questions or concerns she had, easily 80 texts between us. She decided that we should go out for a bite to eat before hand so she could get comfortable before we started to play, we were both very excited about what was going to happen. I was supposed to pick her up at 4:30 go get some food. I sent her a text day of to confirm a start time which she did around 2:00 I headed down to her place for 4:30, and when I got there no answer to calls or texts. About ten minutes later I got a text saying 'stuck downtown and phone died what day. On my way home now.' Then I responded saying I could pick her up and was near her place, and I never got a response. I found this very annoying I'm a single parent of a toddler and for me to have a free evening requires a lot of planning.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 3

Guest happytimes

It can be extremely frustrating to be stood up by a SP. It has happened to me. For some hobbyists a great deal of planning and anticipation goes into setting up a playdate. If a SP can't consider this, they should not be in this profession. Hobbyists should have the same consideration for their SP. It comes down to "Do onto others as you would have them do to you" Life throws us little surprises sometimes. How you deal with them is what matters.

Posted via Mobile Device

I am so suprised to hear that clients get stood up by SP's...maybe naive but in my mind only the opposite happened ( as it happened to me more then once) that it was the clients that stood up the SP...Yeah...it definatly sucks!

Great response Emily...like always :) xxx

It's a weird world sometimes. I had finally set up a date with a lovely SP, and the morning of my phone got lifted from my purse. Panic ensued and I was left stranded (I had packed my laptop and everything for an impending move) and I couldn't safely log on until everything had been secured on my part.

Lucky for me my phone was returned by a Good Samaritan, but not in time for me to call or email or text. I emailed as soon as I could and felt absolutely horrid.

Another good point to add: my SP took time out of her day to send me a note hoping that I was ok. Definite plus in my books and really appreciated.

Hope things turn out well for the both of you OP!

Oh getting stood up by an SP happens. I've had it happen with a reputable SP. She was apparently taken ill and had to go to the hospital. No biggie. These things happen. I saw her again at a later date.

I have also been a stander-upper. I was taken ill the night before an appointment and spent a week in hospital. Had no chance to contact the SP. Did not have a phone with me and could not access a computer while in a hospital bed with tubes and wires hooked up to me. She ultimately forgave me and I had a wonderful session with her at a later date.

I'm afraid I'm guilty of occasionally leaving a guy feeling stood up, but it's almost always because I didn't realize that the client considered it confirmed. I try to always make it clear what I need on my end (how or when to contact me), but sometimes I guess people figure they can disregard that. Unless I know I have a confirmed appointment, I make other plans for my time. I don't just sit here, ready and waiting, for the next call to come in. I'm sure I'd make more money if I did, but I wouldn't enjoy life as much.

• Like 2

I not suprised that SP's no show, I hobbied for quite a few years before i took a break from the scene back then i was stood up a number of times, more then once after getting confirmation day of. I understand that life gets in the way, i myself have had to cancel an appointment an hour before hand because of problems with my son, but when that happen i offered to pay a cancelation fee out of respect for a SP's time, but that respect for my time has only been returned to me once a very well known once canceled on me last minute because she got sick and she offered me a two hour session at half the cost next time she was in town, even let me know a week before posting an add so i could get a prefered spot. It's not the lost encounter that gets to me it's the disrepect, more often then not no explantion is given as to why the SP left me hanging.

Whatever, wanna get away from the negativity. In the end my night

ended on a high note i called an agency and was able to get an appointment that night, paid the babysitter alittle extra to stay for an extra couple hours. She and i really got along (not the sitter the SP :-p), actually extend the appointment an hour after talking with her for a bit. During our time i fucked her with a purpose (please excuse my language), i was trying to show the one who stood me up what she was missing. I made sure she came three times before i finished. And i know it went well because when we got into her room she told certain services we off the menu, but then at the end these services were offered. Even said she would write a review of me, that really made smile. The encounter also taught why I hobby, for it's not just about getting off or having sex with a girl for me, it's about the intimacy and pleasing a women. Two things that i rarely have time being a working single parent.

Well, I finally heard back from this lovely sp. She said she felt really bad, and had a feeling she forgot something. And that's it..... Oh well , maybe I'm too sensitive, but I will not be re-booking with her.

Well, I finally heard back from this lovely sp. She said she felt really bad, and had a feeling she forgot something. And that's it..... Oh well , maybe I'm too sensitive, but I will not be re-booking with her.

That's it? She had the feeling she forgot something? I dunno, something just doesn't feel right about this whole thing.

Keerist..relaxation is the key. I am absolutely the world's worst at being able to hit an appointment on time. If I'm early or on time, I am amazed. Don't get me wrong- I try, but I don't leave room for error and that is my downfall. Best response I ever got from a lady when I was running late was.. "Relax, I'm not a bitch". That short response was what I needed to hear at that time. She wasn't a bitch and, if she gets held up and running late, I'm not an ahole. This lifestyle takes understanding on both sides and if you find a person you click with, cherish it. It's not uncommon, but it takes two to tango.

• Like 3