Sultry Scarlett

I had the pleasure on Friday to be the first client of the beautiful Lavender . we met up in the hot tub room for an hr that felt like 10 min .Her beauty and great conversation just blew me away and we haven,t even started the massage yet , She starts by asking if there is problem arouse that mite need more time and then goes to work . Her body slides and massage skills are over the top was wondering why she had no training like the other new Angels but when she started there is nothing they could teach her .when asked to turn over for the final ending of the massage was disappointing wonted it to go on forever but she gave me a ending that two days later still thinking about ,So with out giving all her secrets out and surprises ,I would like to give her a high Recommendation trust me she is a must see =-)

Again I had the pleasure of being the first guy to get the first nuru massage which I think is the true Angel of paradise Lavender.The massage with the slippery jell was amazing and the way she applied the jell to her stellar body will be etched in my mind for ever .Her smile and personality are so pleasant and she makes you feel like your the only man in her life felt so spoiled and the soapy shower at the end was so much fun and she washes in all the rite places thank you Lavender for the best time ever you are the true Angel of paradise =-)

well seen the true Angel of paradise again to day and yes the third time is the charm . Her beauty puts her in an unfair advantage you just can,t help booking again before you go home ,Each time just get,s better and better and planing to see her again soon highly recommend for this girl =-)

Thanks hun! Can't wait to see you again miss ya :)

This recommendation was posted and written by Big-bird

I seen what I think is the true Angel of paradise again yesterday ,Well we have seen each other about five or six times and we have become close and good friends so had a small request for yesterdays visit that fol loud her rules and boundaries in the room and when ,I walked in the room she had my request waiting for me and she was more than happy to accommodate me and we had so much fun doing and sharing the moment and thank you so much Lavender for making my day =-) So if you may have a request for her just message her the day before and it may be waiting for you as well .take care lavender my love and good friend and see you soon for more fun and play ,xxxooo Big-Bird

• Like 4

Again spent an hr with my true Angel of paradise ,she looked so stunning with her hair up that she did for me because I love to see her full face and sexy neck ,The massage again was top notch and even thou she is massage only and did not ask other wise the hr was filled with great conversation and her personality was so refreshing and fun keep up the good work lavender and see you soon -0)

I had the good fortune to book an appointment with Sultry Scarlett recently and I must say she is one very Hot and Gorgeous Lady!!! From the minute she entered the room, there was this aura of a really hot, sweet, sexy, sensuous, attractive and seductive lady and I knew i was in for a really fun and sexy session. She came into the room with a candle and was dressed to kill in really hot lingerie, a sexy top/mini-dress, heels and a really big smile. She gave me an amazing massage and definitely knows how to turn the heat up to high in her sessions. I wont go into the details but believe me when I say that she really rocked my world....WOWWW!!! I'll definitely be back to see her for more hot and fun sessions. Thanks so much Scarlett!!!

Treat her well guys....she is a real Sweetie!!!

After having booked Scarlett without first having any email correspondence, or even a text I was hesitant. Hesitant that is, until she walked in sat down and introduced herself.

Charming and mature beyond her years but not mature in her looks, body shape or facial features. She is very "petite" and a Gorgeous Blonde in every sense of the word. She is well beyond clean and smooth.

Scarlett takes control by leading you, based on what you ask for. Her massage is both thorough and attentive. She asks you what you want, and what you are enjoying, without questioning so much that it breaks the flow of her massage.

She moves to the erotic portion of the massage without having an

"awkward" transition. Exploring and controlling each step of the way. Everything she does is, in an attempt to make you the "King" and to spoil you.

Thank you Scarlett - WOW!

I had the pleasure in seeing the beautiful Scarlett ,The massage was top notch but the view was even better lol very sexy body and personality too match and she loves what she dose so what ever time you book you won,t be disappointed ,I know all be booking again soon =-)

A sweetheart and a charmer. Wow! What a good time I had!

This woman is amazing, kind, thoughtful, and really hot! We corresponded a bit before our meeting, and I got a sense of her warm personality. When we met, I was impressed with how well she presented herself, in a tight sexy black dress and heels, looking like she was ready to party. And party we did. The dress came off to reveal her sexy hot pink panties and her attractive bum. I got to massage her, as I like to do, with special attention to that bum, before she turned her attentions to me and my needs. Very satisfying, twice. Then a dip in the hot tub to finish off.

An excellent time!

I had the pleasure of seeing Scarlett a few weeks ago, I just dropped by to check the place out and she was one of the few available. I was immediately taken to her looks and the way she carried herself in the reception room so we went from there. Wow, she was very friendly and accommodating. She is mature but looks (and feels) 1/2 her age. Would definitely recommend and would repeat!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.