Misleading pics , ages and info.

After reading all of the posts, I think that there is more agreement here than disagreement. I think that the only issue people have is the original post implying that this experience is evidence that Cerb is wrong to only allow recommendations. Many have pointed out that experiences like this are absolutely not what that rule had in mind.

In my mind, this experience right away qualified as a bait and switch before the "bodyguard" even got involved. There was clearly at least an implied threat after that happened. I'm very relieved to hear that that was as far as it went. The idea of this man barging in like that quite frankly scares the hell out of me. There should definitely be a post in the dangerous encounters section, naming names. That is what that section is for. I myself, check it regularly, especially before I book with someone who is unknown to me. I strongly encourage other members to do the same to hopefully avoid this type of situation.

In my mind (and I don't speak for cerb by any means) the "no negative review" rule is simply to avoid the cattiness and hostility that it can bring. There is a huge difference between being threatened, and saying something like "A's oral skills aren't as good as B's" or "she needs to lose a few pounds". (The majority of such comments on sites that allow them likely come from jealous competitors, their associates, or stalker ex-boyfriends anyway.) All they do is create an environment that causes many sp's to avoid the boards.

So please, if anyone has had such an encounter as this, post it. (in the proper section). It is for the good of everyone to bring these people to light.

And thank you to the op for wanting to share this experience. Again, I'm glad it was a safe conclusion. I can only assume that there are many men out there who were not as fortunate.

Safe hobbying everyone,

Mikey

• Like 6

You already have the ability to report Bait and Switch, scams and dangerous encounters on Cerb (and actually read the information before booking a lady) so why would you need a private section to report these experiences?

Hopefully, we won't have to go into details as to why the information shared by the ladies with other ladies needs to be divulged in a private section only...

I think the private section for the ladies is a very necessary and valuable resource

And yes you're right we do have a section to post bait and switch and dangerous situations. Just wondering, outside of whether or not you feel we need it, do you feel it would some how be a bad thing if hobbyists had a private section? I'm honestly just curious, no disrespect intended.