Tia (French/Asian mix)

I had the pleasure of meeting Tia this morning. Not only is she very pretty, I love mixed Asians, but her service is out of this world. Her DFK is passionate and naughty at the same time, her BBBJ could be better, but at least she offers it uncovered and she's very enthusiastic about it. Fun girl to speak with also. One of the best times I've ever had hobbying. She's in my top 3 for sure, go see her if you can! :) DATY was one of my highlights.

Awe so cute ... A masterbationary review!

I'll do one ...

I met with BootyLoving a couple of days ago, he had difficulty with BBBJ ... But was more than able to lend a tight right hand. When he got tyred, his left hand felt like it was someone else. It's too bad he doesn't spit while giving a hand job, but the Online video was hot! Will repeat, price is right and always conviently located.

Guest **zz**x

Now - what are the chances the male reviewer would have the exact same name as the SP he is reviewing?! Wonders never cease! The bedroom convervstaion would be interesting..."Tia you're the best!!! No..Tia...YOU are the best!!!

Question really should be... WHY do you have a female name? If you had issues before and you did it again? Hmmm. Sounds to me like your just purposely causing issues?

Lol so like I said, not a chill, you can believe me or not

Oh I believed you - its not a chill.

But definitely a shill ...

In an online semi annonymous community, building trust and value out if your name matters. If your name happens to be the same name as the person u are reviewing, and you have little to no prior experience or your account is under review, it's of course put into question. You could be telling the truth, we are patient enough to allow time to progress and others with stronger rep to provide and confirm their feedback.

The digital detectives are on the trail as we speak.