SP that squirts

Watched a xxx movie and was wondering if there is any young / slim SP that squirts in the NCR.

Novell, I have often wondered that myself. How do you squirt ladies? I have tried, it's pretty funny. I saw two girls at a strip club and one squirted on the other. I was disturbed and curious at the same time.

Novell, I have often wondered that myself. How do you squirt ladies? I have tried, it's pretty funny. I saw two girls at a strip club and one squirted on the other. I was disturbed and curious at the same time.

There is a technique to do it and it is quite simple but one needs to practice it. One thing you girls have to be warned about, make sure you go to the bathroom before because it feels like you are going to piss, but its not piss.

Guest j********a***

Veronica Valentine was a squirter. She's not a spinner, but I've had probably my best experiences with an SP with this remarkable lady. With the right technique, she cums fast and easy.

Squirting is amazing. Women can't fake it, so it's great on the old ego! You know you've done her right, no question. But you do have to know what you're doing.

hey teacher....when are you comming back to town?......hehehheehehe:bddog:

I'll be sure to let you know...:wink: but i refuse to wear the Marge Simpson wig this time...

Peachy, I've read the information in the link you provided...

"When stimulating the G-Spot you ought to be quite rough. There’s not much to fear, the vaginal area was build to resist very strong stimulation and going to weak on the process won’t bring any results. And next thing you know, you are back on the internet and searching for even more information on how to squirt when you were actually really close. Inside of there there’s no need to be very romantic. You need a strong stimulus to achieve a strong response."

:???: :???: :???:

I'm a huge fan of squirting ;) and the statement above is very misleading for people (men and women) who really want to learn what squirting is all about.

I have found an interesting link for you!

http://www.goarticles.com/cgi-bin/showa.cgi?C=574256

** Remember that you always have to be well hydrated before this activity. If not, you will become weak, tired and dehydrated very fast (once you start squirting)!

Bring a big bottle of water to your bedroom and make sure you keep drinking plenty of it in between each orgasm (squirt).

Have fun :)

xox

** Remember that you always have to be well hydrated before this activity. If not, you will become weak, tired and dehydrated very fast (once you start squirting)!

Bring a big bottle of water to your bedroom and make sure you keep drinking plenty of it in between each orgasm (squirt).

xox

I was reading this and getting aroused, this is exactly how I do it with my female friends.

Good finding Miss cloe.

** Remember that you always have to be well hydrated before this activity. If not' date=' you will become weak, tired and dehydrated very fast (once you start squirting)! [/size']

xox

I was reading this and getting aroused, this is exactly how I do it with my female friends.

Good finding Miss cloe.

your very good at it...mmmhmmm

I love the taste of a women squirting. I have had two SP's squirt at me one was a nice little squirt that I gobbled in my mouth.

The other one gushed and hit me in the eye while I was munching on her. I had to change my sheets after her.:boobeyes::69::-o

Good finding Miss cloe.

emma you are the one that is good at it, all I do is offer my fingers and my mouth for the tasting, mmmm mmmm can't wait for you to come back to Ottawa for another tasting.

I love the taste of a women squirting. I have had two SP's squirt at me one was a nice little squirt that I gobbled in my mouth.

The other one gushed and hit me in the eye while I was munching on her. I had to change my sheets after her.:boobeyes::69::-o

E.D. Man: Love your posts. You're a back to basics Jack Webb ("Dragnet") kinda guy. Just the facts, Ma'am, just the facts.

emma you are the one that is good at it' date=' all I do is offer my fingers and my mouth for the tasting, mmmm mmmm can't wait for you to come back to Ottawa for another tasting.[/quote']

Emma is great! And should inspire us all.

yes there is a special technique for squirting and man i love the men who can do it...but i can also teach you how to do it...almost as much fun. hehe

I love women who can squirt.....

Emma, we've both enjoyed this technique on many occasions together but I especially enjoyed the shower you gave me while your were squatting over top of me and you completely soaked my face, hair, cock not to mention the bed. That was soo hot!!

Squirting requires a bit of practice, but you can both have a lot of fun with it if you can read the signs. When you feel the G-Spot is quite a bit more swollen than usual to the point of where you can clearly feel the ridges, then constant pressure and rapid in and out movement of the fingers will get her over the top and squirting if she is properly hydrated. When she squirts keep on going and you may get a second and even third shower. You might want to consider using a plastic drop sheet cause you will get wet.

Have fun!

ATH

Had the pleasure of meeting "Miss Tyler - master squirter" from Montreal when she visited Ottawa in 2005, not sure if she's still working. She actually had a water bottle during the session to keep herself hydrated and could squirt like crazy. It was absolutely amazing, I have never encountered anything like that and would love to again.

still looking for a midget who squirts...i don't ask for much

I want both male and female little people...i want them to work with me on some of my domme dates..hehe

Guest gagagaga

I would have loved to work on the Wizar of Oz set...imagine the teeny little orgies!!

I have never been squirted on so how would I know that I am not getting pissed on?

Posted via Mobile Device

I think, 1st the smell, then the color, then the taste and if you have your finger or penis inside of her you will feel her muscle pushing outward.