Kerry of winnipeg

I can back up how incredible that duo was, because they were a great experience. Unfortunately they have both retired and are just memories for those of us who were lucky enough experience all the delights they had to offer.

I have known Cory since her days at Jessie's. At that time I would have said she was a little wilder then Kerri. However after Cory got married she changed. When Cory did work in the industry it was all about the money to pay there debts. As good as they where together, I think Kerri had the up hand in there final months.

Spelling may be unimportant to many but when it comes to sp names, I think it's worth the effort to get it right, especially with so much duplication of names in this business.

Kerry was Kerry, not Kerri.

Cory was Cory, not Cori or Corri.

I never saw those two as a duo but I certainly have wonderful memories of my two Kerry-Mandy encounters. :D

ya but he`s right, remember the Candy, Kandi thing that I screwed up. people pm`d me asking about kandi and some spelled it wrong and I gave them all my thoughts on Candy and had to appologize because I`ve never seen Kandi

He is right for sure just like to tease him he sounds so stern like a old teacher.

Well you definitely have got the "old" part right. :)