Just back from extensive travels, I noticed the new album posted on cerb by Cupids. Blair immediately caught my eye. A tight spinner body, nice tits, and a redhead! What could be better? I booked a meeting. Easy, effortless, Cupids is great to deal with.

What could be better indeed? I'm asking myself that question as I sit contemplating; Blair has just left, and has left me in a state of awe, wonder, and complete satisfaction.

She's very new at this, and when she arrived at my place, she was quite tentative. I tried to reassure her and make her comfortable, and soon we were conversing happily about all sorts of topics, and found that we had lots of common interests.

As we talked and drank some bubbly, I was able to admire her. She was wearing a very sophisticated outfit, elegant and classy. Her body looked amazing, fit and sporty, just as I like it. She relaxed, and felt at ease. This was great.

So off to the bed, and off with her clothes. We kissed first warmly, then passionately, and then I got to feast on her gorgeous shaved pussy, licking and sucking and inserting fingers in a frenzied bout of oral. I loved it when she came, and there could be no doubt that it was genuine, as she went into spasms on my hand and tongue. I love this! Over she goes, and we do it from behind, and she's moaning and thrusting and I'm completely into this beauty and her responses to me. I ask her to sit on my face, and she does, and I look up at this youthful beauty who is entirely responsive to me, and I'm so turned on, and we start another bout of licking and tongue-fucking until she comes again. I am so totally turned on by her pleasure. I want her to have more. Over she goes for more licking. This is heaven.

And I haven't even had my turn yet.

So now, she says, I want to make sure you feel good. I get the best bj and ball action from this beauty, interrupted by intense kissing of the true GFE kind. What a kisser! I want more! So we kiss, and we kiss, and then the condom goes on, and she asks me how. Cowgirl, please, followed by doggie with her great ass in the air, followed by more oral on me till I explode in total ecstasy. She's so responsive as we fuck, and she's so vocal, and her bj's are exquisite, and she's a total beauty, and I'm in raptures.

I wanted her to come again, but she says the third time is hard. So we cuddle, and we talk some more.

Now I discover that she's not only a beauty, and a great lover, but an avid reader who shares all kinds of interests with me, in literature especially, and in the same authors. We talk about books, and ideas, and projects, and I'm now suddenly with a new friend, who is on the same wavelength as me about all sorts of things.

We had already discovered common interests at the beginning of the night, but now we found many more. We talk about poetry, and books, and we kiss, and I don't want her to leave, but her ride awaits, and she must.

What an experience! She's beautiful, and she's brilliant, and she's a complete turn-on.

I have rarely had an experience that worked on so many levels, sexual, intellectual, personality, fun, laughter...

Blair is amazing. She reminds me physically of one of my all-time favs, Heather Carolin, but she has an astonishing range of interests, and speaks about them with passion, enthusiasm, and intelligence. And she's such a great lover! I have been loved, and drained, and stimulated, and inspired, by Blair.

• Like 3

Second time with Blair recently. A young Nicole Kidman, I think, as she strides into the room, much more confidently than last time, fully in command. We talk about our adventures since the last meeting; she's travelled a lot, has lots of stories to tell. She has plans and ambitions that she's carrying out; with her sparkle and intellect and charisma she'll no doubt succeed, brilliantly.

It's hard not to touch as we talk. We touch. We kiss. An outstanding kisser, deep and intense and passionate. A supreme kisser. I have to admire this gorgeous body as we kiss. Exquisite. Then the oral, like last time, hot and multi-orgasmic. That's what we do for most of our time together, the oral, it's what we want and it's very very satisfying. Not only oral, but mostly. She's trimmed rather than shaved now, the sensations are different, but equally good.

I should have booked longer. The time fles by, and she must leave. More kisses. Too short a time. I wish I had seen her longer, but am so glad I had a second session with this remarkable and brilliant beauty.

Blair is great indeed...was told by Cupid's that she has left them....same with Layla from Cupid's. Do you guys know where they are working at?

I understand she's gone on to other things.

I wish her well in her new activities.

Brilliant and beautiful Blair. She'll be missed.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.