Chloe @ Asian Passion

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I saw Chloe of Asian Passion recently. Booking was easy with Candise and the westend location is easy to find, discrete and with plenty of parking space.

Over the years, I have seen a few Asian SPs including Coco, Bella, Jina, Shasha, Meggie, Sopia etc, but I would say Chloe is easily the most beautiful of them all. She has a great attitude, is very friendly, playful, willing to please and she is hot! She has an oval face with a beautiful pointed chin which I love, long silky black hair and a delightful and toned body to boot. The photos on their ad are hers and you can see her wonderfully crafted and shaped body. But you really have to see her in person to appreciate how beautiful she actually is.

305442-cc9cm.jpg

After an entertaining shower for two where she washed deligently every nook and cranny of mine,:icon_wink: she wanted to give me a massage. But I had a better idea - I asked her to lie on her back and went on to please her instead.:tongue: She seemed to love and enjoy the way I kissed her all over, moving her hips and twisting her lovely body accompanied by some sweet moans. This girl loves oral and she has some great oral skills herself as well! She put these to great use when she kissed every part of my body. The feeling was so good and so erotic!

The AP's latest ad says she will be here for another week - http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=152746.

I will definitely be seeing her again the first chance I get.

Thank you Chloe for been so wonderful and Candise for recommending her.

Edited by Luckyme
  • Like 2

Too bad I am going to miss her

was trying to add new post.

Too bad I am going to miss her

Sorry, I don't understand why you gave her Location and Atmosphere a rating and you have not even seen her? :confused0024:

Well, I couldn't stay away from this sweet beauty for long, so I took the opportunity of her staying an extra week here and went back to see her again.

She was genuinely happy to see me and was very appreciative of how I treated her and for the gift I brought her last time. She couldn't stop telling me how much she enjoyed the gift and how useful it was for girls like her.

After some passionate kissing, she turned and went to the closet and came back with something I would never had expected to receive from a SP whom I have only seen once. She said since I had told her last time I was coming back to see her, she had prepared a thankyou card beautifully hand-made with a pressed real dried flower and her hand-written thankyou note expressing her gratitude. Although her English is limited, the words were eloquently and beautifully written. Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised and truly moved, and I couldn't thank this sweet angel enough.

This time, I accepted her offer of a massage. And, mine, what a hot massage - complete with licking and sucking to all the erotic and sensual parts of my body! :D Mmmm....and the hot and cold treatments! Then, it was my turn - I tried a new technique I saw on a video - complete with light finger touches and playful caressing of her body and private parts. These resulted in some delightful quivering and twitching of her lovely body. She said it felt very erotic and she showed me the goosebumps on her hands. After a while, we both felt so excited and went on to enjoy the 69 positions.:69:

At the completion of the main act, we were exhausted and just relaxed in each other's arms. She said it was so good she would like to take me back to Korea! lol. This sweet girl is full of humour and she sure knows how to treat and please her client!

I have such good time with this sweetie - she has now become my repeat.:biggrin:

• Like 1

This is very late, but better late than never! She was absolutely gorgeous, loved daty and gave me a nice surprise - an experience I've never had before. I hope she visits Ottawa again, because I will definitely be repeating (many many times). I hope AP keeps up the good work, as it's definitely going to be hard to beat Chloe!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.