Trisha (BP - Cute Brunette)

Just curious if anyone has any information on this lovely angel that advertises on BP. Has been advertising with "Playmate of the Month" as the lead for her ads.

PM if you have any details.

Me too, she looks gorgeous! It takes a lot of planning for me to do an incall dt so I'd love to know what she's like!?

If you are referring to the same Trisha who also advertises on EC I have seen her. Saw her this last Saturday actually, very sweet young girl, new to the bizz. Lacks a little experience (2 months into the job) but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her. PM me for details if you're not in a rush (I'm not on this site every day!).

I saw Trisha Gee this week. Setting up an appointment went smooth without changes to the original agreed time.

The pictures on cerb(profile picture only), BP and the personal website are accurate.

Trisha Gee is a sweet and beautiful sp, with a spinner body, small perky breasts and an awesome round ass.

Cbj was deep and smooth. The great view and the delicious taste during 69 made it difficult to move on and to switch to various positions. We finished in mish.

I very much enjoyed the encounter and will repeat.