Alexie (MGF)

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I saw the hot and sexy French Canadian student Alexie who is visiting Ottawa from Montreal with the agency MGF. Her photos on the agencie's web site are 100% accurate. She is even more beutiful and sexy in person. Her cute and delicate face are not totally revealed in her photos and she is soft spoken to begin with but gradually becomes very open minded and outgoing. She greeted me at the door very dicreetly dressed in a candle lite room. She grrted me with a nice warm smile and embrace After my shower she was wearing a nice red mini skirt and sexy lingerie as in her photos. We enjoyed dfk and touching as we undressed eachother. I asked her if she provides Greek and CIM which she agreed to for extra. She gave me a fantastic bbbj with all the right sucking action and pressure and tongue action. She always gave me nice eye contact and sexy smiles throughout our appointment. We moved to daty and dato with digits with both. She has a really beautiful, clean, pink pussy that fits her delicate features. She was already wet when I started eating her. Dato was fantastic with just the right moans from her and she tasted wonderful. Greek with her was just perfect. She gave me passionate thrusts back against me at all the right moments. She is really nice and tight with Greek but soft and lubricated. It was a perfect feeling and experience. I finshed off this was with Greek from behind with me stganding in front of the bed and her on all fours. Her pussy is really nice and tight, young and lubricated. Her pussy has beautiful pussy lips like the delicate but wild flower that she is. Our conversation after illustrated her friendly and intelligent personality. She can hold a conversation on any subject and she is understanding and friendly. She stated that she is interested in being a high standard courtesan that provides social and dinner dates as well. I will definatly see Alexie again the next time she visits Ottawa. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a high class but gfe/pse behind closed doors companion. Thank you Alexie and MGF.

Agency Montreal Girld Friend
I would visit again
Agency Montreal Girld Friend
I would visit again

All I can say is WOW!

Alexie is way more beautiful than her photos show. She greeted me at the door with a passionate kiss wearing a nice tight fitting black dress. After getting comfortable we engaged in some dfk before slowly undressing each other. Her gorgeous pussy eagerly enjoyed some daty followed by digits. She obviously enjoys what she does and does it very well. After my tongue finished enjoying her young body it was my turn for a bbbj with her fantastic derriere in my face.I then enjoyed her tight young pussy from various positions but since I was enjoying her so much I asked whether Greek was on the menu. She said yes for an extra fee and believe me it was the best $$$ spent. I couldn't believe how good it felt when I finished off standing over her from behind. She was undoubtedly the best experience I've had in a long time.

We finished with some small talk and I couldn't believe how fast the time went.

Thanks MGF and please send Alexie back soon.

I also had the pleasure of meeting Alexie from MGF. I concur with everything the previous reviewers have said. I found her to be very hot with a tiny, tight, body. Her enthusiasm and energy is top notch - she is really into sex with lots of dirty talk, etc. She plans to be back in Ottawa again at some point - I would recommend without hesitation!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.