oops ... I'm a little late ... had a rather sketchy drive home yesterday across the park ... there's tons of freakin snow here in central Ontario :D

anyways ... please also accept my belated thanks for a fun evening! especially to those who's hard work went into organizing it.. great job!

also thanks to the ladies who included me for dinner beforehand, an absolute pleasure to meet you all :)

have a super holiday season everyone!! I'm going skiing!!

• Like 7

A very good time had by all! At least I got to use my mistletoe and enjoyed some lovely pecks on the cheeks from some very pretty ladies, however nobody took me up on the other spot where I had my mistletoe, maybe next year, I will keep trying. MisterT & Skates did a wonderful job. Thanks.

• Like 3

Thanks gentlemen for a great night. Looking forward to the next one. A spectacular array of ladies as usual. Nice to meet some of you.

• Like 2

Thanks so much mistert and loneskater and anyone and everyone else who helped organize the Christmas Social! AWESOME!! Wonderful seeing everybody! I had A great Time. Looking forward to seeing My cerb friends new and old at the next social and ........ some of you Ladies of course MUCH SOONER than later!!!!:bigclap:

• Like 3

I would like to thank everyone for the positive feedback. The response from members is what makes ita very good event and its great to have a huge turn out. Also it really helps us in getting the night off to a great start when all make the effort to buy their tickets in advance. Again we sold out by our set deadline which is essential for covering all expenses.

To the ladies once again response was great and we filled all places early. Sorry for those who could not make it due to last minute personal situations. Thanks for getting in touch and letting us know.

Special thanks again to ALO and CMJ for their very generous door prizes contribution. We truly appreciate your generosity! We also had contributions from some members which added to ladies door prizes.

Would like to wish everyone happy holidays. Be safe if you are travelling, hopefully we will get a break from snow soon. Looking forward to our next social on March 20th!

• Like 4