every MA should watch these videos

Guest mm***

wow i totally agree!! i think i've experienced all of thes techniques in one form or a nother by dif MAs - however if one was to master all of them and use them in one session that would be mind blowing.

had this link for a long time....I can vouch for the techniques.....from a personal perspective......:jackoff:.....as well as showing the SO.....and she has done well watching them also.....:bddog:

Guest M***ell***A
Lol, Michelle MA sent this link to me last year, too funny! No wonder she is the first on most toplists- and second, lol...

Ah but I cannot take too much credit, it was Jasmin who first showed it to me (and all the girls working there at the time) close to three years ago.

I always got a kick out of it though! I love the names of some of the techniques! Now that's what I call fun learning!!! Actually it's been a while since I practiced a few of those... Any volunteers? ;) lol

Guest M***ell***A

Oh and I agree with the original point (and title of this thread), every MA should watch these videos! I'm glad I did ;)

Actually it's been a while since I practiced a few of those... Any volunteers? ;) lol

Where's the line start? :-)

Hmmm, maybe if my ex-wife would have watched those videos we would not have gotten divorced. Nope....would have still gotten divorced!!!! LOL

Ah but I cannot take too much credit, it was Jasmin who first showed it to me (and all the girls working there at the time) close to three years ago.

I always got a kick out of it though! I love the names of some of the techniques! Now that's what I call fun learning!!! Actually it's been a while since I practiced a few of those... Any volunteers? ;) lol

Oooo, Oooo....pick me, pick me!!! LOL

Yes, majority of the ladies that may be Indy or with CMJ really know how to give that fabulous hand job stroke.

It is great when you are well lubed up with lot's of oil, Beth also applies the same stroke, (there must be a 101 class in Ottawa?:jackoff:)

All I know, it is a great sensation:-D upon completion:jackoff:

One of the lady did "The Pancake", "The Fakie Hand Job" and "The Squeezing Ring" and... I really flip!

Next session with her... I will see how much that she saw the video :P

I just hope that she will do "The Squeezing Ring" again and again ;)

Michelle, this is going to start a riot here. Love the videos. You can practice any of them on me and some more.

Nonstop

well now that my secret has been let out of the bag for the world to see... lol. yes, that website and I have had quite the history...