Newbie Question

Hi there I am new to the site and was just wondering what others thoughts were on accepting blocked calls ? I am just wondering how safe it is to accept a blocked call or not ? Thanks and hope to get some advice soon

It comes down to a matter of trust. The more that a client attempts to "hide" from you the less trust you'll have in that client. As dave pointed out the general rule for most ladies is safety first and one aspect of that is the no blocked call rule.

Plus on another note time-wasters and douchebags will often hide behind the blocked call to play games with the lady without being caught.

• Like 2

Guest p**h*x

I think you would want to avoid anyone that isn't willing to share information with you. Having a persons phone number is at least a small measure you can take for your own safety. Plus, as already stated it can help weed out the time wasters that will hide behind a blocked number.

It is truly unwise to do so. For many reasons and to avoid certain types who just want to call you for whatever reason that really would be a waste of time for you.

There is a whole thread on this subject right now (can't think of where it is), but you really really don't want to get in the habit. Most SP's will not answer them for a reason. The main one being safety. You have no record of knowing who is on the other line should something happen.

Welcome and good luck. :)

Edited by Chanel Reign