Sign in to follow this  

Kathryn Bardot

Guest realnicehat

I finally had the opportunity to spend some time alone with Kathryn. Having met her originally during her massage days as Amelia I was already very aware of how sensual she is. My first encounter with her as Kathryn was as part of a duo with Cleo which is a completely different ball game.

The first kiss (at the door) is one you can get lost in. Learning from a past experience, one where we made out in the entryway for more than ten minutes, I paused to breath and suggested we adjourn to a more comfortable location.

Being with Kathryn reminds me of being in high school (heavy petting without the awkwardness), or perhaps what I wish high school was like. We happily laid there, kissing and exploring each others bodies over our clothes. There was no urgency as we both knew what was to come and were in no hurry to get there. But when it does come....WOW.

I'll spare you the play by play and simply say that Kathryn is one of the most passionate women I have ever had the pleasure of spending time with. While I'm sure she can adapt to accommodate anyones style, if you are a fan of a slow sensual experience that grows in intensity until you are breathless and spent then Kathryn is a must see.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

I could probably copy and paste the previous recommendation as my experience with Kathryn is practically identical. I saw Kathryn once when she was a MA, once in a duo with Cleo and a recently I saw her for a second time as a SP. Each time is better than the previous. The welcome kiss at the door seems to last forever and the passion and intensity just grows from there. Kathryn is smart, funny, passionate, sensual, exciting, etc. She is a true GFE, complete with lots of eye and physical contact during conversation and she makes you feel comfortable the moment you meet her. She makes it very hard to walk away at the end and leaves you wanting and anticipating the next encounter as soon as the door closes behind you. In short Kathryn is a real gem!!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this