First time stripclub, which is best in Ottawa

Tomorrow I'm going to go one of these fine establishments in Ottawa (or Gatineau) probably around lunch time.

Which do you recommend for a first timer?

I'm looking for:

- friendly staff

- relaxed atmosphere

- exciting ladies (obviously)

- reasonable rates for special dances etc...

I would recommend going to Barbs, but prefer to go during night time. If i remember correctly its 5 cover and 20 for CR.

The girls are nice to talk to and are responsive i guess you say...

I would recommend going to Barbs, but prefer to go during night time.

I'd also recommend Barb's but prefer daytime. :-)

Barb's has great girls, good staff, great relaxed atmosphere, and good food. But less privacy in CR than other places.

Tomorrow lunchtime there's a charity auction - a Daniel Briere autographed Flyers hockey sweater. And a $2 roast beef buffet.

Guest **n****er

Depends what the main reason for the trip is. If its for the atmosphere and good time an Ottawa club will work. If if it's for a steamy time with a dancer Gatineau works fine.

I actually enjoy the Playmate Anita is a very good server and there are many nice girls during the daytime and the food is good there.

• Like 1

The manager Louise will welcome you with a hug. Gabby the bartender is hot and very provocative. Anita, well she looks like she should be dancing but is a bubbly waitress that will make you smile.

The girls are down to earth and they won't jump you as soon as you walk in. Many can carry a conversation and are playful.

The VIP rooms are more like cubicle that are open (too bad). But most girls are willing to go the extra mile - YMMV. If you want extra, ask them if they go upstairs.

• Like 1

Well maybe I will go to the playmate instead. I did not get a chance to go out yet, so I still appreciate these recommendations. Thanks!

I'll let you know how it goes.

The manager Louise will welcome you with a hug. Gabby the bartender is hot and very provocative. Anita, well she looks like she should be dancing but is a bubbly waitress that will make you smile.

The girls are down to earth and they won't jump you as soon as you walk in. Many can carry a conversation and are playful.

The VIP rooms are more like cubicle that are open (too bad). But most girls are willing to go the extra mile - YMMV. If you want extra, ask them if they go upstairs.

UPDATE:

So I happened to be downtown and had some time to spare so ended up at barb's. I had a good time. The ladies were very friendly and accommodating. Thanks again for all the recommendations! I will try the other ones recommended here eventually.

Being during the day it was nice because it was almost empty of customers. Being during the day it was a bit weird because it was almost empty.

:-)

Need to find a time when its somewhere in between I think...

Well maybe I will go to the playmate instead. I did not get a chance to go out yet, so I still appreciate these recommendations. Thanks!

I'll let you know how it goes.

• Like 1

Actually, the roast beef is pretty good and the entertainment is frisky and entertaining. The upstairs option ... well, check it out.