Typical practice in Ottawa? 2x ok?

I dont know when I pay for an hour thats what I expect. If you call an actual agency they give you the whole time you paid for, regardless of how long it takes. I find if you go with an independent its a lil different, they will let you go at least 2 times, but I found the only disrespect I really got was the fact when there was only like 10 minutes left, and she didnt want to do full service, I had already came twice so no real complaints. I didnt even know you had to ask til I read this thread....

I don't think a girl saying no to a 3rd shot with 10 mins left is disrepectful at all. Yeah, you should get the time you paid for, but these aren't machines you're dealing with.

Out of that 10 mins, how much time were you allotting for her to get dressed and clean herself up a bit afterwards? Or have a polite exchange to say thanks for coming and good-bye? Should that be outside of the hour? I wonder where the disrespect came in...

• Like 1

I don't think a girl saying no to a 3rd shot with 10 mins left is disrepectful at all. Yeah, you should get the time you paid for, but these aren't machines you're dealing with.

Out of that 10 mins, how much time were you allotting for her to get dressed and clean herself up a bit afterwards? Or have a polite exchange to say thanks for coming and good-bye? Should that be outside of the hour? I wonder where the disrespect came in...

I asked, the only disrespect was that I uninformed I only got two shots. I didnt really complain.. I only orgasmed once and she just walked away, it wasnt disrespect, but when I booked agency the girl would go then stop when the time was done. I'm just saying if its independent make sure you ask because I found with agency you get the time you pay for versus the actual service unless you ask before hand where as with an independent its not necessarily the clock and its more or less what you want.