Phantom reservation... easy to clear up by calling them, if you so wish...

Quite possibly someone mistyped information the system, unlikely to be hacking, but one never knows.....

changing pw and the like? Easy enough, I've done it, and likely can recall how to do it, lol..... if you pm I can walk you through it.....

best,

toine

Guest *rb*n C*wb*y

I dug around further while logged into my CMJ profile and discovered the account settings link is actually located within the booking system, a tool I had yet to explore since I haven't gotten around to arranging my introductory session, and not located on the CMJ homepage as I would have assumed it to be.

I was able to successfully change my password to something substantially more complex than the default one I was given, so hopefully this will prevent any phantom bookings from happening in the future. :)

To get closure, this evening I made sure I cancelled the appointment that was supposed to happen this morning, many hours prior... haha, I feel all Orwellian changing the past like that. ;)

Guest Ni**t*****t

Definitely worth a membership! the ladies are awesome, the parties are great, the atmosphere is excellent!

Guest *rb*n C*wb*y

I might be in the extreme minority now, but at this point, a little over a month since I joined CMJ, I am thinking of revoking my membership. I do not foresee myself utilizing their services. I have not even gotten around to arranging my introductory session and I don't think I will.

This actually has nothing to do with CMJ and has everything to do with me. I am exiting the hobby as it is not a good fit in my life. No, I'm not in any kind of trouble; I simply wish to not continue in the hobby and haven't done so in nearly two months. :)

I have nothing bad to say about CMJ but I think I got swept up in the rush at the Halloween party and joined prematurely without giving it thorough consideration. Nobody forced me to fork over my money to join, but now I am getting buyer's remorse.

Has anyone cancelled their membership before and received their membership fee back?

I might be in the extreme minority now, but at this point, a little over a month since I joined CMJ, I am thinking of revoking my membership. I do not foresee myself utilizing their services. I have not even gotten around to arranging my introductory session and I don't think I will.

This actually has nothing to do with CMJ and has everything to do with me. I am exiting the hobby as it is not a good fit in my life. No, I'm not in any kind of trouble; I simply wish to not continue in the hobby and haven't done so in nearly two months. :)

I have nothing bad to say about CMJ but I think I got swept up in the rush at the Halloween party and joined prematurely without giving it thorough consideration. Nobody forced me to fork over my money to join, but now I am getting buyer's remorse.

Has anyone cancelled their membership before and received their membership fee back?

We will be more then happy to refund your membership if you have not used your first reservation minus a 20 admin fee. Please just contact us directly.

Thank you and no worries whatsoever!