For anyone in the Halifax area thinking of getting a massage take my word and contact Miss Voyeur. Most people who know me here know I am a huge fan of her. What they do not know is what she has helped me become. I was married for many years and my sex life sucked. I'm sure I was partly to blame as I never really spent enough time being sensual with my wife. Miss Voyeur has taught me how to be more sensual. Out time together is spent with both of us teasing and pleasing each other. She has a new place in Halifax and is offering many new and exciting services. I can hardly wait to try the soapy shower massage. I know I wont be disappointed. I only wish our time together was longer and more frequent.

I went to see her, on mister c's reco. She is a complete doll and super friendly :lol:

Speaking of dolls, Hi Emma i am sure all you have to do is ask her. Maybe i could watch? Just to make sure she hit's all the right spots. ;-)

lol... yes of course I would to massage a woman... I would love to give you a massage Emma... you name the day and time! I'm sure too... if we wanted we could have some voyeur's there too, have quite the audience...lol

Mister C...I'm so glad I have helped. I love your company! awww... your so cute..

Miss Voyeur

Glad to see you posting again, Putting those naughty pictures in our heads you little devil you !!!

lol... yes of course I would to massage a woman... I would love to give you a massage Emma... you name the day and time! I'm sure too... if we wanted we could have some voyeur's there too, have quite the audience...lol

Miss Voyeur

Mister C...I'm so glad I have helped. I love your company! awww... your so cute..

Miss Voyeur

WOW...She said I'm cute....See you soon. :-D

Just met her for the first time, finally. What can I say? She was fun, cute , great personality and a very lovely smiles. Thank You!! will be seeing you again.. soon

Guest ri**yd*e

This info is quite a bit late, but I am new to Cerb and thought I should post it. I had the pleasure of meeting Miss Voyeur back in November. A great lady with an even better personality and sense of humour. She has a great sense of sarcasm which complemented mine perfectly. Massage or not, she is the type of person that is just simply pleasurable to be around. Of course though, the massage is out of this world! Best wishes MissV.

Just had a visit with Miss V. Let me tell you people, she is everything anyone could ever ask for, beautiful, awesome smile and the personality to boot. No need to mention her excellent skills, those hands and the little teasing...out of this world. Definite repeat...!!!

Guest injen69

I have tryed to contact her a few times ... does anyone know if she still offers massage?

Hotmail has been an issue for me lately.. not sure why but alot of messages are going into my junk email, and thus I don't get them in my inbox and don't respond like I always do within a couple hours of the email. :( so if I don't respond within a day email me on cerb. thanks. xo

so Miss Voyeur has retired....too bad...I imagine she will be missed.

The couple of visits I had were positive, and I would have liked more....

Why do the clean, friendly, sexy ones have to retire !?!?

• Like 1

she is still doing massages, she also has her own web site

Not according to her latest profile post a few days ago. She will indeed be missed, we never met as schedules didn't match up but she is a sweet heart!

miss_voyeur

Hey thank you for everything! Unfortunately I have decided to retire. I had the most amazing time with each and every one of you. I was truely blessed meeting such great people. I wish you all the best.

Sincerely, Savannah (Miss Voyeur)

Yeah it was sad when she told me she was retiring. I've had the pleasure of receiving many incredible massages over the past 2 years. Now I have to find someone new. She's going to be incredibly though to replace.

Sorry to see her go. She was a wonderful individual. Although i only seen here once i wanted to go again but now i am out of luck. She will be missed best of luck in her endeavors.. 2t2t