Madison at Explore-Her

So I think Explore Her has a real gem in their hands. Madison works for Dream Makers in the GTA which was why I booked right away since I have used their service in Toronto and have always been very impressed with the quality of their girls.

Booking was a breeze with Michelle via phone and text. She's really nice and I love the fact she remembers my name every time. A very nice personal touch :)

Was met at the door by a very pretty blonde spinner dressed in black lingerie and heels. Full, pouty lips, natural B-C cups, firm tight body. We kissed right away and got into some lfk that became dfk. I excused myself for a quick shower to emerg finding her waiting for me on the bed. More dfk, the. A very nice BBBJ with lots of eye contact and bls. No rimming or Greek on the menu but cimsw was offered ymmv. We went from a prolonged BBBJ to her lying upside down for a very enjoyable throat fuck, followed by daty, dato back to BBBJ after which the rubber went on and became CG. Right when I was about to cum she hopped off and finished me off with bbbjcimsw. Wow.

I'm a ssog guy, so I enjoyed lying in bed afterwards and chatting. Business is good for her here and I was happy to hear she will return regularly.

Thanks babe!

Agency Explore-Her
I would visit again
Agency Explore-Her
I would visit again
  • Like 5

First time last night I tried explore her. Very nice agency, everything was smooth as can be.

Madison is great at what she does and enjoys it. What a great night :)

Madison from EH is a rare specimen of perfection. Beautiful, sensual with a fantastic personality. She is the kind of lady that you will want to see again and again and again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.