Has anybody here seen shayna who advertises on bp? Photos look a little too good to be true... If anybody knows she is real, I'll be booking her ASAP.

She says she is visiting but I have seen her ads for a week or two now.

Has anybody here seen shayna who advertises on bp? Photos look a little too good to be true... If anybody knows she is real, I'll be booking her ASAP.

She says she is visiting but I have seen her ads for a week or two now.

Her pics pull up hits on Tineye so that isn't a great sign ....

If anything looks too good to be true it's always best to do research. Go to the prairie/pacific review board and search the Saskatchewan section for Shayna. Then very carefully read what they have to say...

Guys that girl in the pictures is one of my favorite girls.. her name is Kelly Karloff. Small time model but so hot. Anyway don't go see that it's just a straight up fake.

If that's in fact her name, why doesn't she just use it then as it seems to be all over the internet any way? Seems more than a bit odd to me.

Peace

MG