Newbie Virgin NEEDS to take the plunge

Hey Cerbites, and hopefully a few SP's. Long story short, 34 year old male. 2 year old daughter. Been on here for some time while trying to "fix" things. I think....I know I NEED to feel like a man again....and NOW.

Any suggestions for my first experience? I am not attuned to any specific "type". I just want a real women, who knows what she is doing. As I am sure I will be nervous at first, but I am sure the "man tiger" will surface eventually. A GFE, with a twist of PSE if you know what I mean. I love 69, and doggy style. Always wanted to try greek, but not a must. Open to suggestions, and any SP's please feel free to help me out with a message if you want. Thanks, this week is the week I become a man again!

• Like 1

My friend... there are soooo many different and wonderful women in the Ottawa area. Recommending one or another that has captivated one of us may or may not do the trick for you.

CERB is a recommendation board... so here is a recommendation: Find a lady...read her ads, read her recos.... take the plunge. You'll be nervous as hell before you get started but I GUARANTEE that all that will vanish when you contact a really great provider.

Without knowing what you want, who you are into or what your price point is, there is really nothing we can say other than... "Go get em tiger!"

• Like 3

Guest realnicehat

Edit:

Perhaps at this late hour I was a little more blunt than intended. I guess I just found it surprising that, after this much time on the board and having made this inquiry before, you have not at least narrowed things down.

I apologize if anything I have said has added to your reluctance in making a decision. If you look a little further down you will see you already have my recommendation.

Again, good luck and have fun.

Edited by realnicehat

my apologies, for wasting your time. that is not my intention. Point taken on both sides. not much else to do or say I guess. thank you both.

I don't think either of them was saying this was a waste of time sweetheart, but rather an impossible question to answer.

Cerb is here to offer you a choice of ladies, and the only one who knows what suits YOUR choice is you. GFE and doggy style aren't enough to go on for a choice, because I'm fairly certain every woman found in the FS Advertising section offers both of those.

I'm sure the gentlemen here would be happy to assist in recommendations if you can narrow down something, such as preferred location, any physical traits you may find appealing, and if there is a maximum amount you're willing to spend as rates do vary.

• Like 3

Guest realnicehat

Casanova,

I think the answer to your question just stepped in to your thread ;)

A reputable cerb SP is your best educated introduction to the craft. Even experienced fiends can find renewed satisfaction by discovering someone ... Say someone like Cleo! Start with her or anybody on this board that twerks your fancy. You have to see their pics and let your own initial response decide.

I've been told that this hobby can also help with the home front. Helping to reinvigorate ones primal desires and renew your passion. But if you have any, and I mean any sense of guilt or remorse, don't bother. It may eat at you. Also would be good to learn to be smooth and discrete.

• Like 3

take a look at photos, find a few that appeal to you. Do some research or call the lady directly to see if there is a connection. Don't waste their time, but don't be afraid to ask if they are willing to provide the service you are looking for. Then...pull the trigger, take the plunge and hopefully you will feel good about yourself again.

• Like 1

Guest ot***amal***

Well I'm a little slow to the punch but my recommendation (Cleo) has already posted in this thread.

Happy Hobbying with whoever you chose to contact.

do u like daty, bj. dfk. lfk greek all these need to be considered before I recommend myself I do not like greek. what size gal do u prefer big small or medium booty big medium small breasts piercings etc.