Truth or Dare Party

I've read several noticed regarding multiple parter parties or FMM+ gangbangs. I'm curious if anyone has ever hosted a truth or dare party? I doubt it, given that it could be ruined very quickly by a 'dare' involving unsafe or unprotected sex acts. Or a 'truth' involving disclosing personal identification info. Just thought a SP may have tried this with some trusted hobbyists, or anyone with personal experience in this situation.

I've done this with friends, and it's been a riot! Can't say I've heard of anyone doing this in the hobbiest/SP world, for the reasons you point out

• Like 1

Sorry, don`t want to be too contrary but it can work. Firstly you have to set the limits, like no un-protected sex, and any other constraints. Secondly set all the limits, time, price etc, and it can work. If people can follow an agreement, then you could have a good time.

• Like 4

Sorry, don`t want to be too contrary but it can work. Firstly you have to set the limits, like no un-protected sex, and any other constraints. Secondly set all the limits, time, price etc, and it can work. If people can follow an agreement, then you could have a good time.

And if all the participants (SP and Hobbiest alike) knew and trusted one another (possibly know one another from other encounters) that could help with trust. Of course everyone has to be comfortable doing such a game, likely players might be ones who do poly parties.

A late night rambling

RG

I'd be in for a truth or dare party. Done them with friends a couple of times, but they were people I know and trust. If it were to be hosted by a SP or hobbyiest, then limits would definitely have to be set. I really think there would be quite a bit of interest in something like this.

In my experiences of hosting gang bangs, I can honestly say that this idea wouldn't be worth the efforts. It's hard enough finding people who are available at the same time, let alone trying to decipher a bunch of rules for a "game".

Imho, this idea is best kept for social get togethers with friends, not so much SP/Hobbyists.

• Like 3

Agreed with xXxAxXXx. May not be the best for first time meetings and it's distracting to have to make sure everyone follows the rules. I'll see if some 'friends' of mine are willing to give it a go. Also decided to have a jar with pre-written dares and truths. Each participant draws on at a time and follows the instructions. That way everyone can agree upon limitations and how far the are will to venture.