Special guest in Winnipeg Miss Rachelle Reigns

I've been on cerb for awhile now but have never really had the urge to post anything as i'm not much of writer.

but i had to let people know about a vistor to our fair city who i had the pleasure of seeing yesterday evening that being one Miss Rachelle Reigns.

I try'd to set something up the last time but i had missed out but i'm sure glad i didn't this time. she's a true girl friend experience in every sense of the word she's able to hold a great conversation as well as everything else

I wont go into great detail here but if you'd like to know more pm me and i can fill you in

would i repeat hell yes

Agreed! Rachelle is very much a professional and always wants to make sure you are enjoying yourself, that way you will keep cumming and cumming for more of her. She needs to visit Winnipeg more often.

Agreed! Rachelle is very much a professional and always wants to make sure you are enjoying yourself, that way you will keep cumming and cumming for more of her. She needs to visit Winnipeg more often.

LOL, You guys sure know how to make a girl blush....You all are too kind! My only wish is that I could have met everyone, but no worries I'll be back in The New Year! Can't wait to see you all again...Winnipeg Guys Rock!

RR

Just want to add my own very positive recommendation for Rachelle. Spent a very memorable visit with her this week and will definitely be posting a recommendation when I have time.