Rubmaps has legit or fake reviews?

The website Rubmaps seems to review massage parlour attendants across Canada and the us....

I was reading the ottawa reviews...and like one example for an MA near somerset and bank street had great reviews...so I recommended this MA to a fellow Cerb.... But he told me his experience was definitely not what was advertised....

And another review of a popular MA parlour has all great reviews except there was a comment by the owner of the parlour on one of the reviews saying that it was bogus because the MA being discussed did not look like how she was described...and that they wanted to delete the bogus review because it was attracting the wrong impression from clients....

Anyways, wanted to here the thoughts of cerb...

styler

I have a review posted on a known site that describes me as having brown hair,I am clearly blonde! On another site my number is listed with another girls name. If I chased after everyone that was fallaciously posting or saying things about me I'd never have time to myself, lol. We can't control what others say or do, and on most sites I would suspect it would be easy for anyone to post whatever they felt. I'm sure that one isn't an exception.

I am 100 % sure that reviews on that site are not true... as you said it even the descriptions of the ladies don't match the way they look...

Funny, I feel as if I'm going back in time!

I knew about Rubmaps maybe 2-3 years ago, way back when the site was free. I sent a couple of (nothing negative) reviews of nearby MPs, none were ever published. In another issue, a MP I knew and had been to was listed in the wrong city in Florida. I sent a couple of messages to have them clarify that, but I never got a response neither did they ever correct it. I once read a review on a MA who allegedly offered FS. I've known that MA for years and I know for a fact that she does not do that. I wrote up a comment on that post expressing my doubts, my post got zapped.

Not long after that, they started to charge for site access. With the experience I had with them, they lost me! Have not been there since.

Another odd thing: way back then, when I tried to access the rubmaps site while I was in Canada, for some reason, I was rerouted to some other site. To get to the Rubmaps site, I had to use a program called 'Hide My IP' that made their server 'think' I was somewhere in the US. I guess that restriction has been lifted.

No, they are definitely not real reviews. I remember a member here told me about it about a year back, and I looked at it, and laughed throughout most of it. It's definitely the "Dear Penthouse" of review sites. :handjob:

Totally agree. First off I read the reviews and thought "Am I missing something here?" FS seemed to be the norm at MP's where I know its a no no. My fave was the ine about grabbing a shower at Island which doesn't even have a shower. Some of the girl's descriptions fit but why all the bogus reviews?

Some of the girl's descriptions fit but why all the bogus reviews?

Simple. They're out fishing for credit card numbers. So-called intel in the area of massage parlors is a good bait.

Simple. They're out fishing for credit card numbers. So-called intel in the area of massage parlors is a good bait.

Interesting theory, but why do you say that? I didn't see any area where they ask you for your credit card info.

PS-Just read your previous message. Looks like maybe they charge for access in the US, but perhaps if they are new to Canada, they are keeping it free to build up a membership?

When you ask for a particular review of a MP, they offwr 'Go Premium' and that's where the CC questions eventually show up.

OK. Try This: In the list of states, select Florida, City: Bonita Springs. The first MP showing up is Ocean Spa, click on that and look at the first review about a MP called Sandy. You ought to get a blurred image of the fact sheet with a clear offer to go premium.