Cheers gents!

Was at barbs last week while in Ottawa, private dances were pretty tame, I was hoping for a bit more contact.

Am coming to Ottawa again this week, should I head to hull for more mileage? Worth the walk?

FYI, even the worst strip bar in Ontario is waaaaaaaaay better than ANY in Vancouver! It sucks here, you guys got it good.

Cheers!

Pm me if necessary.

Guest realnicehat

Is there even anything in Hull? It's been a while but I always went to Aylmer or Gatineau and I don't think I would have wanted to walk.

Unfortunately, there's no clubs in Hull. The two worth mentioning on the QC side are in Gatineau, Taboo and Pigale, definitely not within walking distance of Ottawa but a relatively short 10 minute drive if you're avoiding rush hour. On the Ottawa side you may also want to try Playmate or Barefax.

I would say the best club for milage is probably the playmate then I would go with taboo then barefax then pigales and maybe silverdollar

the playmate have some ladies who will go upstairs but u have to be discreetful (sic)and respectful when u ask.

Guest pagypie

mileage is always high at pigales and taboo...but barefax can as well lately.

thanks you guys. i don't know, your selection is so good its hard to choose. just simple for me with mileage, but i think you know better! in BC, no touch at all. in ONT and Quebec I heard otherwise, thanks and Cheers

• Like 1

Guest Ni**t*****t

A lot can be available in ON or QC if you are in the right city, right club, with the right girl, etc...

I haven't been to Playmate in years so can't vouch for this club. I know Barefax can be good if you get the right girl and Pigale is usually quite good, especially in the daytime.

Same in Calgary, MPs suck there.

Don't know about MPs in Calgary but I do know the SCs suck there. No table dancing at all, and the stages are set up to keep the dancers as far from the patrons as possible. Almost all the dancers would play this strange game where you would literally throw money at them trying to hit a target and you would get a picture of her if you hit it.

Guest webothscore
days at Pigale or Taboo are the best in my opinion

Heavily agree with the "day" part. It's more about the "day" than the night. I do not frequent these types of clubs anymore, but 100% of the time, in my experience, daytime was great. Obviously less to choose from, but I don't need to give mileage details. We are all adults :)

Guest Ni**t*****t

From my experience, I always found daytime girls would be more liberal than night shift girls. There are no bouncers, clubs are less crowded, etc.

I always liked the relaxed daytime, good mileage experience at clubs like Pigale, Playmate and Barbs however, I haven't done this in years and things may have changed but from what I read here, it appears that daytime is still the best.

IMHO Playmate has the best mileage at the moment. Always did well at Taboo back a few years ago and not so lucky at Pigales although the talent was better looking and better equipment.

Silver Dollar sometimes has some little gems. a couple years ago I had a hottie there who ended up offering take out. I took her home and fucked the shit out of her and had a repeat session a couple weeks later.

I've had take out from Barbs on several occasions too although not recently I must admit.

Went to Pigale's recently, after a long hiatus, and though I was not looking for mileage, I did notice there is a bouncer trolling the rooms during the day.

Just sayin'

mileage is always high at pigales and taboo...but barefax can as well lately.

Don't you find the CRs make high mileage difficult at Barefax? They are very open, plus if the girl is facing you, she can't see if anyone is behind her. But I am not speaking from great experience.

From my experience, I always found daytime girls would be more liberal than night shift girls. There are no bouncers, clubs are less crowded, etc.

I always liked the relaxed daytime, good mileage experience at clubs like Pigale, Playmate and Barbs however, I haven't done this in years and things may have changed but from what I read here, it appears that daytime is still the best.

Your absolutely bang on NF , day time shift is still the best!!

Additional Comments:

Went to Pigale's recently, after a long hiatus, and though I was not looking for mileage, I did notice there is a bouncer trolling the rooms during the day.

Just sayin'

Stay away, bouncers are even visiting the booths during day time, where's the privacy!!! Go to the bear!!! and enjoy, beers always cold and the girls are hotter...