Looking for a Maid service

well since i dont have time for visiting someone, and im limited with my time off, and cleaning needs to be done, i was wondering if anyone knew of a cleaning service that has i guess "sexy women" cleaning? and i dont mean like a Seinfeld episode, cleaning first, whatever else happens.. happens, like i would help said tasks, but would be nice if a sexy women was helping me and maybe cut down on time spent cleaning.. most likely be watching soccer at the same time.. some good games on today.. but yeah.. let me know if anyone knows of anything.

shalom.

He is actually serious about this? LOL :shock: - Money talks.. offer the ladies twice their regular hourly rate and I am sure someone may consider it. Could be a very expensive fetish you have.

Could be a very expensive fetish you have.

most of us call it marriage....but they dress in sweats....

Guest M***ell***A

I could have sworn there used to be a "Sexy Maid Service" in Ottawa... As far as I remember it was strictly maid service (no FS etc) but they would clean your place wearing sexy lingerie or topless... Am I crazy or does anyone else remember this? (it was a number of years ago that I had heard of it)

Guest M***ell***A

Well the jury is still out on whether or not I'm crazy but it's nice to know I'm at least not delusional!! lol

it was so dam exspensive it never took off.......and neither did they........that is why it failed.......

Well the jury is still out on whether or not I'm crazy but it's nice to know I'm at least not delusional!! lol

I am delusional after seeing your new albums,

Michelle, the jury has deliberated and ascertained that you are extremely hot. :wink:

it was more just for companionship from a good looking girl.. i doulbt much cleaning would have happened.. no big deal.. i ended up cleaning myself, watched a champions league re-run from a game i missed.. some hockey, and more soccer.. took 6 hours.. but the job is done.. and the floors are pledged.

good day to all.