Laeticia MGF

I had logged on with the intent of adding to Laeticia's recommendations, but I was surprised to see that she had none in the Winnipeg section. She's already well endorsed in other cities - it's my third time seeing her in Winnipeg and I'll repeat every time she comes into town.

MGF brings in some exceptional talent - even in this company Laeticia has become an all-time-favourite of mine. What sets her apart is that she has the personality and social grace to be a great companion, quite apart from her magnificent services which are already well-documented elsewhere. Outstanding oral skills. Physically she's exceptionally beautiful - long blonde hair with beautiful eyes; thin build with proportional sized, natural breasts. Photos on the website are representative although they're air brushed and carefully posed as you would expect glamour photos to be.

First class companion; highly recommend extended appointments so that you can get to know her a bit.

I just LOVE Laeticia. A frequent visitor to River City, she is just the right mixture of maturity and youthful playfulness. She looks so hot in her little white dress, I think she would look fantastic on any man's arm at a social function.

The snacks she provides in her room are a real thoughtul touch.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.