Video recording?

Have always had the fantasy, and was wondering if there's any SP out there that's involved in this kind of thing? Also, how does everyone feel about the topic?

I have done it many times. It was fun doing but the playback showed me how friggen out of shape I was :) It was more fun to make than to watch.

Guest f***nds4f**

Me too. Done it many times. It was so fun. Most SP don't advertise about video/photo service and provide this for trusted customers only. Try to ask them politely, sometimes will have surprising response. Of course you need to pay extra.

Guest *l**e

I'm sure you will be able to find ladies who are into this. You will definitely have to pay extra, but it will be worth it for sure.

Good luck

There has been previous threads about this topic.. one thing that you have to have clear is that most ladies that do it.. probably would need to trust you... and most likely won't happen on a first or second date.. and to be clear I am not into it or offer this type of fantasy.... I am just giving my opinion...

Speaking for myself of course, ... as an avid photographer... some people are better suited behind the camera, rather than in front... :-)

It would take a whole lot of magic tricks to make me look half decent in any kind of video, let alone in X rated one.. LOL

My morning 2c worth..

D.

• Like 1

With cell phones able to record video these days, this has become more common than ever.

But that said, please bear in mind the SP's situation:

-- She may wish to use her own equipment

-- She may wish to edit and select which footage is shared

-- She will undoubtedly (and rightfully) retain copyright (meaning that you cannot share the footage, for profit or bragging rights)

But that said, if you know someone very, very well--as in you have been her regular forever and she knows who you are and where you live, and she feels safe with you--she may allow you to use your phone to capture a souvenir for your own use.

• Like 1