A review of Harmony

Guest bigboy22

I meet with Harmony last Friday June1. I've meet her many time before I think this was our third time meeting. Everytime I meet her before we've only meet for one hour so this time I thought it would be nice to meet for two hours. We exchanged emails a couple of times and we thought that Friday would be the best night for both of us. So I called her at 10 pm she gave me the room number and I made my way up. She opened the door and like always was looking great. It seemed to me that she might have put on a couple of pounds from like the last time I saw her. But you know that kinda thing can happen when you living in a hotel room for a couple of weeks. So she was wearing a really nice two piece swim suit that showed off her great tits and her great ass. We then made our way over to the bed and did some catching up for so time and talked about everything. After we were all done talking we then got on to the fun part we both got naked and made out for a long time. Harms is great kisser with lots of tounge action which was great. We then both started to 69 and used that great flavoured stuff she brings all the time its super good. Her BBBJ is one of a kind its one of the best I've ever had she does everything you could want her to do with BIGBOY in her mouth but still no CIM. We then went to the many postions dogg style, missionary, cow girl, standing just to name a few. After that fun was all over we cuddled each other and made out some more and went for round two and three with pretty much the same postions. By the time round three was over it was time for me to go. So she looked at her phone and said I could stay longer if I wanted her midnight wasn't going to make it. So I couldn't pass up spending more time with her so I glading excepted. We talked and made out some more she offered a forth turn but I had nothing left so we called it a night. On my way out I was checking my phone for missed calls when she noiced I had a camera phone and said "Oh wait we have to get a picture together". I was very surprised and very happy she wanted a picture together a little something I could remember the her by.

Well that night was a great time so I'm gonna give Harmony a 10 10 10 on all three levels. And on my way out she said see you in September.

Guest lonley_husband

I don't see a listing fer her on EC. How can we get in touch with her? Does she have a website?

Wow, sounds awesome! Unfortunately, I couldn't line something up with her, but hopefully the next time she is hear. From her pics, she looks hot! Thanks for sharing.

I don't see a listing fer her on EC. How can we get in touch with her? Does she have a website?

Hi, It appears that her ad is not up on EC at the moment. I think she has another website. I wrote it down here somewhere, so when I find it, I will let you know.