Literal Thoughts Of The Ladies Of Cerb

Guest S**a*Q

Erin_xo had mentioned a thread for stuff written by the lovely ladies of cerb. Well here it is :)

I wrote a poem/verse after I had read Grasshoppers entry titled "The Mask", I haven't really edited it yet, but I might not, I like it!

Post away ladies :) Let's get creative!!!

Guest S**a*Q

The First Time

First date jitters, butterflies in her belly

The unknown excites her to wetness

She breathes in, knocking on the door

Her mysterious suitor treads to answer

The door opens, both hold their breath

Quiet anticipation, drives them both insane

Their eyes meet, handsome and beautiful

They take each other in, one moment at a time

Stepping inside, together they pace

Til the moment she touches his arm

Turning he grasps her hip, soft beneath

She leans into him, her lips parting softly

Chemically attracted, they seal their fate

The sexual, heated passion entwines them

Sweat is all that seperates the two.

The first time is never the last.

Written by SaraMcQ. 11/20/09

Here's one of mine I had published awhile back (in Spread-open call for work written by sex workers). If I was musically inclined, I'd turn it into a PJ Harvey-esque alt rock masterpiece.

My Name (Mar10/09) by Erin Taylor

I'm gonna have my way with you

Gonna tie you down

Gonna shake you up

Gonna make you cry out

My name

My name

The very same one as yesterday

Scream it loud

Won't make me stop

I'm gonna push your buttons

Push you over the top

So scream it,

just wail it out

My name

My name

The very same one as yesterday.

And here's another:

Untitled by Erin Taylor

The air flows across lifeforms sticky with desire.

The sheets are tangled, and so are limbs;

lengths of muscle intertwined, tense with excitement.

Passion in my cheeks and on my lips,

wet between my thighs, tiny waves of shivers

as air mingles on flesh, the goosebumps ascend

on my breasts as they meet with your chest

I am your guest, just rest within this tiny bubble

of linen and sweat as I take you into me.

Myself, my cunt, swollen, I am salacious.

I can see your appetite is voracious.

Take all of me and I'll take all of you

You'll be limp when I'm through.

• Like 1

Guest S**a*Q

That's hot Erin!!! I love the second one. :)

I have a few more in my writing bag-o-tricks that I'll get out and put up here :)

Here's one of mine I had published awhile back (in Spread-open call for work written by sex workers). If I was musically inclined, I'd turn it into a PJ Harvey-esque alt rock masterpiece.

Gonna tie you down

Gonna shake you up

Gonna make you cry out

My name

My name

Scream it loud

Won't make me stop

Push you over the top

So scream it,

just wail it out

My name

My name

And here's another:

Untitled by Erin Taylor

The air flows across lifeforms sticky with desire.

The sheets are tangled, and so are limbs;

lengths of muscle intertwined, tense with excitement.

Passion in my cheeks and on my lips,

wet between my thighs, tiny waves of shivers

as air mingles on flesh, the goosebumps ascend

on my breasts as they meet with your chest

I am your guest, just rest within this tiny bubble

of linen and sweat as I take you into me.

Myself, my cunt, swollen, I am salacious.

I can see your appetite is voracious.

Take all of me and I'll take all of you

You'll be limp when I'm through.

Guest W***ledi*Time

Thanks ladies! Now this is a thread I could really get addicted to!!

Guest S**a*Q

Crave

Her eroticism has lain dormant

As never occuring needs

A single touch, his hand in hers

Craving contact, from within bleeds

Holding back, she shows composure

He touches her trembling thighs

Parted lips, she meets him there

Craving him, she softly sighs

Naked, they lay, together intwined

Mutual explosions of skin

She's lost control, surrenders to him

Craving his hardness, deep in

He enters her, hard and rough

Her wetness strokes him there

Together, joined, passions inbound

Her cravings now found, nowhere

Written in 2007 I think :D

well it's maybe not a poem...but a writing...review a zillion of time by a friend to be sure that I don't have that many mistakes

I have forgotten you...

I have forgotten what your innocent face looks like. The softness of your pale skin. The sparkle in your ever changing eyes. I cannot remember the smile which would form on your tender pink lips, or permanent blush of you cheeks. Your auburn hair was curly, wasn't it? I have forgotten what your laugh sounded like, and the way you would dance between the mighty trees. I don't remember what your tiny voice sounds like. I cannot remember your song. Your lullaby. Your treasure. I miss your glow. I long for your saccharine phrases. I yearn for those nimble fingers.

I have forgotten how to be you. Or is it that I merely grew away from you. I don't want to be away from you. I don't want to be different. Why can we not turn back the dial of life, and restore ourselves? Why must time continue to move forward? Can we not stop it, can we not run backwards, to the old times. The easy times? The childish times of joy and simplistic happiness.

I have forgotten me

• Like 5

Ladies,Nice to see your creative sides... Very good read.

Guest C****** K***e

This is an adventure away from my usual long-winded prose...I wouldn't call it poetry, but more of a disjointed writing style, which I'm gravitating more and more toward these days.

Come to me, but don't fall in love.

Come to me, and I will comfort you.

I am yours for a while, and you can forget the rest - forget whatever you came from, and forget where you have to go and what you have to do.

I will not be yours forever, but forget that, too.

I am yours, for now, and isn't that enough?

I've been waiting for you - I want this, now, just as you do.

Can we want together, satisfy together, then move apart? Is this acceptable?

It works for me. I don't want your love, I just want you.

Come to me.

Guest S**a*Q

Broken To Mend

When things have shifted, statuses changed

Yet everything feels like it's all the same

You shouldn't have touched me like you do

My heart doesn't understand if it's false or true

Emotionless acting, it's different inside

My thoughts of love have not yet died

I struggle to maintain composure for you

Future plans together, now diminish to few

Our minds know the truth, decisions are right

Untogether not one, so much less we fight

Walled up from one another, protecting our hearts

We knew it wouldn't work, right from the start

I speak what I should but it feels so wrong

My tears stay from falling when you play me my song

Living with you is hard, but I do love our home

Together we are but we're both so alone.

To make us better, it eventually had to end

My heart doesn't want to begin to comprehend

What should have been so perfect

Why it had to get broken to mend

.I wrote this one after a breakup, it was mutual, we weren't good for each other, but even the mutual feeling, doesn't change the amount of pain we feel.

Gonna tie you down

Gonna shake you up

Gonna make you cry out

My name

My name

Scream it loud

Won't make me stop

Push you over the top

So scream it,

just wail it out

My name

My name

If someone can make that a rock tune I want to sing it!!!

awesome writing ladies..

Guest S**a*Q

He fumbles with his keys in the lock, his breifcase beside him. Finally with a click, it gives way. He picks up his case and opens the door, stepping through the doorway, he closes the door behind him. The daily grind, all the noises and stresses are left on the doorstep. He loosens his tie, dropping his briefcase on the floor, keys on the table and jacket on the chair. In the kitchen, pulls a beer from the fridge, drinking deeply from the cold bottle. He pauses as he hears someone on the floor above him. He remembers, thinking to himself, today is the day the new maid starts. He decides to introduce himself, mostly he longed to shower and finish his work as to be ready for the morning. Tara, his other maid, was older and well past retirement age, yet he enjoyed her company. As he trudged up the starts he began to hear the new girl humming to herself in the master bedroom. At the top of the stairs, he stops in the doorway as his breath catches in his throat, he stands quietly and watches.

She loves her music, and loves to dance; she'll admit that she's not great at it, which explains the maid job. "His room is big enough for a bar" she laughs to herself as she dusts the baseboards, her Ipod pumping tunes from an armband she wore. No pockets to tuck her music player in as she wore a skin-tight, "typical" black and white maid's outfit, in patent leather. He stared at her endless legs, as she danced around his room in high heels. "She's actually cleaning in those shoes and that outfit." He thought to himself almost laughing aloud. Not that he minded in the least what she wore. As she pranced around, he felt his cock stiffen. He drank deeply from his beer, never averting his eyes from the beautiful creature that pulled the sheets of his bed tight. "Good god... she bends at the waist." he thought as he watched her supple body fold as neatly as the corners of his bedsheets. Her short outfit slid upwards, revealing her tight, gorgeous ass. He adjusts himself, his cock throbbing, as guilt began to sink in; "I'm a peeping tom." he thought as he attempted to will away the tent in his tailor-cut dress pants.

She sees him, in the bedroom mirror, as she straightens the sheets on his king-sized bed. "He's gorgeous, and obviously likes what he sees... Why ruin a man's fantasy?" She laughs to herself. She craves attention. She stands up from the bed, stretching slowly. A soft moan escapes her lips but inside she laughs at how much she's playing into his fantasy. She looks down, adjusting her Ipod selection and begins to sway provocatively to the music. She looks down pretending to notice her shoe "untied", adjusting the buckle on her high heeled shoes. She bends quickly at the waist again, this time she turns slightly. He catches a glimpse of her ass cheek, nestled in tight white lace. He curses her silently as his hardness returns. She wiggles and straightens herself, she walks over to the dresser, eyeing him in the dresser mirror. "He hasn't noticed that I've seen him yet." She laughs and takes her performance up a notch. As she clears the dresser, she sways her ass, undulating and beckoning him from the doorway. His cock throbs watching her. She was also beautiful, her long curls fell to her shoulders, her perky, small tits adorned with hardened nipples, pushed against the tight bodice of her outfit. Her long legs and firm ass, lengthened and elongated by the high heels she wore. God he wanted her. He steps forward, clearing his throat as he entered the room, trying not to scare her. She turns and smiles, pulling the headphones off. "Hi!" he says to her, his eyes trailing over her body. She stood as tall as him, her heels adding an easy 5". "Hey, Mr. Parkwood, I presume?" She says with a coy smile. "Yeah," he answers somewhat short of breath, "And you are?" he asks, almost reaching out to touch her. She sees him flinch, his attempted touch pulled back in hesitation. She steps into him, wrapping her arms around his neck. She breathes hot into his ear, her tongue softly brushing his earlobe. "My name's Anya", she says softly, her perfume permeating his nostrils, driving his cock to throb against her crotch.

He can't wait longer, he holds her face, as he kisses her hot open mouth. Her body grinds against him, his cock throbbing as he groans into her mouth. She pulls away from the kiss, her eyes twinkling with passion. She drops to her knees, expertly unbuckling his belt and pants as she and the pants arrived at ground level at the same time. She looks up at him, a smile plays on her lips. He touches her face as she slides his boxers past his thickness and takes him into her mouth. Watching her engulf his thick cock betwen her lips was almost too much. He held his breath as the urge to cum slowly passes. She works his shaft with a spit-slick hand, her tongue guiding him deep into the back of her throat. As he watches her, she looks up at him, her green eyes shining brilliantly with lust for the full thickness stretching her mouth, reaching deep into her thoat. 'Soon to be spreading her...' she thought as her wet pussy ached beneath her panties. He pulls her up and kisses her. Leading her backwards, he pushes her down onto the bed. She watches him in anticipation. He kisses her thighs, the lace of her maid outfit scratches softly against his face, the sensations entirely opposite of the softness of her thighs. He pulls her lace underwear off tossing them aside. She moans as he nears her hot, wet lips. He steadies her, she pushes up to him, softly begging him. His tongue snakes out, he licks at her, quickly bringing her to orgasm. She moans as her fingers grip his hair. "Fuck..." She hisses through clentched teeth as he sucks at her clit, a second orgasm racks her body as she tries to catch her breath. Feeling her shuddering subside, he pulls away from his musky haven and stands, pulling his shirt over his head. "Stand up." he pleads breathlessly as he offers her his hand. She obliges as she stands between him and the bed. "Turn around" he says, his breath hoarse with need. She turns slowly, looking back over her shoulder at him. He rests his hands on her waist, his breath hot on her neck. "I saw you bent over earlier..." He pushes softly with one hand on her shoulder. She smiles, leaning forward, her hands on the bed. "Perfect height" he tells her as he runs his thick knob between her wet, pussy lips. She pushes back, his hard cock sinks easily into her. Soft as silk, her tight hole gripped him, held him and stroked him. She slid hard back and forth as she fucked herself deep onto his hard member. He felt her tighten as she came again, her hot canal gripping him with each contraction. She slows her stokes, shuddering, the remainder of her orgasm soflty echoing deep in her every fiber. He takes over, his hands on her outfit, the vinyl a perfect, non-slip grip. He slides his cock in slowly at first. He rides her long and hard; her moans echoing through the house, his room and reverberating deep within his loins. He thrusts in her savagely, feeling his cock swell at the rising need for release. Holding her tight against him, he comes hard, his hot stream filling her void. This pushed her over the edge as another orgasm burst from her, her .... milking him dry with every contraction. Falling onto the bed, he pulls her near him, lying down as orgasmic waves ebb softly from both of them.

Shortly after, with breath regained, she gets up. Straightening her outfit, she looks at him sternly. "Now I have to reclean this bedroom." Confused, he glances at her, his mind still numb from orgasm. "I'll tidy in here when you're done." She turns and takes a few steps towards the doorway, knowing he's still watching her. She stops and bends at the waist to pick up her lacey, wet panties. She pauses bent over, her still trembling pussy full in his view. He smiles as she stands glancing over her shoulder. "I'll be in my quarters. Call me when you are finished." She walks out of the room. His cock stirs as he thinks, he may call her sooner than later.

.END.

*If anyone steals this I will scrotal-ly massacre you... Whatever that means it's not pleasant.. Lol... I haven't posted a lot of my writing for fear of theft, well rewriting and theft. I hope you enjoy this and if you know anywhere to publish it... Let me know... :P Hehe, Sara***

Okay, time to hear from one of the guys.

I'm just not too sure about the title.

Beyond GFE

Inarticulate with joy

Struck dumb by the journey of fingertips and lips

Like Christopher Columbus exploring a new world

Caresses sweeter than jasmine, far beyond the wilds of Cameroon

Tongues moving to the rhythm of climactic desire

Bodies Stroked like fine stringed instruments

To orgasmic crescendo

Bliss enrapturing being

Feeling eclipsing intellect

Heart encompassing heart ..........

But of course - I'm in your arms again

As you enter my room I awaken;

Through the dimness my eyes try to focus;

Suddenly you are upon me;

Your scent pervades my nostrils,

And your salty sweat touches my skin.

I allow you to take me to my heaven...

(Note, I wrote this for an English-class assignment in the twelth grade, hahahahahah. Still love it. Got an A :D )