Victoriascrt

Avg. of 12 Recommendations

She is simply the best! Gorgeous, fun, smart, witty, talented, and sexy as hell. Every time I have a session with her, I can't believe how lucky I am to be able to spend time with a woman of that caliber.

I was able to see Victoria not too long ago and wow it was amazing!

I had seen her other reviews and knew she was often booked but lady luck was smiling when I was able to get some time with her. I got into the room, got ready and was even more pleased when she got in the room. Tall, gorgeous and just wow! We quickly chatted, stripped down, continued to chat and she began to give an amazing massage. Now, I call this massage amazing for two reasons. One is she actually gives a good massage. The second is she knows exactly how to position herself with the mirrors to allow for a gorgeous view at all times!

After a bunch of knots were out she starts to tense me back up with some great bodyslides. The oil glistened off her body and then came the flip. This part was even better! She was very accommodating and we both had a great time. Afterwards we kept chatting about our interests and shared a delightful shower for two where she soaped me up and I was able to enjoy soaping up her amazing body. I must admit she is a great height if you're taller like me. She's very chill, awesome lady and a great MA who knows how to have fun. I can't wait to see her again!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.