The absolute Best bj in ottawa (2009)

Thats what I would do whether i had a big penis, or just my own!!

No laughing out there girls, especially the ones who know me.

first thing I would do if I had a penis would be: get a BJ... bbbjtcim haha...

My dick would be very thick, not too long, and I'd have the biggest balls you'd ever seen. I want to be the super bulge man.

And if I could choose a girl to give me a blow job... victoria jolie... a blow job and russian at the same time... woooooooo (russian is titty fuck, right?) harr harr harr harr.

No biting please!!!!!

:bjs::bjs::bjs::bjs:

Jasmine Thai (visiting SP), several times. Best damn DT I ever had. Girl is a natural and she loves to do bj. I kept pleading for DATY but somehow she kept getting my cock in her mouth. Got upset once that I came during FS and she didn't get to bbbj some more.... LOL

Check the recos

Mature Alyssa gives on hell of bj!!! Everybody should experience this at least once in your life :)

hey Banks if you like Alyssa you'll love Nyomi Blu:bjs:. I've had both and Nyomi has a way with her tongue and lips that puts the rest to shame. Shit, she's the one who left me with this nickname

Just put all the names in a hat and pick one.. I doubt you will go wrong but it looks like Erin is offering a challeneg and I hear Dr. Vanessa is in town. From the reviews, Vanessa should classified with special distinction. If you go through all the amazing review of all the lovely sexy ladies here you will be even more confused like trying to pick a diamond when you are being offered a 100 to choose from.

Edited by hunknhot
typing too fast !