Miss Kate 28 (Retired)

I had the pleasure meeting Miss Kate, the other night for a 2 hour appointment and the time was very well spent with Kate. She has a remarkable glowing personality,she is very friendly and she is one very sexy lady.

From her new album

picture.php?albumid=8185&pictureid=54211

Kate has just joined CERB, and she only advertises when she can be available and perfers quality over quanity, hence I took the time to visit her, plus without knowing what she had looked like, as her pictures are just posted now, she had intrigued myself through emails. Her responses in emails showed that kind of character of a VIP lady, with very classy well written emails back and forth to myself.

Kate and I had a great 2 hours spent together, lots of sensual foreplay especially for her, and then some for me, we were both orally satisfied. Our last thirty minutes was spend in each others arms in the spooning position chatting about our interests while I kept her warm with my body close to hers while caressing each other.

Kate, is down to earth, and busy lady with a lot on the go and when she advertises again, I would not hesitate to book another appointment with her.

Thank-you Kate it was a genuine pleasure meeting you.

Edited by mod
  • Like 2

After a week, it was not long before we exchanged messages to get together again.

Miss Kate and I had a very enjoyable time together this evening, she was quite excited over some gifts I had bought for her, you should of seen her excitement and smile, it certainly brought a smile to my face.

I was excited shopping for her Birthday, and I felt quite happy picking out her gifts, it was very rewarding seeing the look on her face and her smile. Kate also tried on the gifts, and she looked totally sexy in them. :)

We shared some intimate and sensual time together after Kate had opened her gifts. It was orgasmic for me, after pleasuring her orally as I watched,felt,heard Kate hitting that plateau of some long oral pleasure.

Kate has such a warming smile, skin so soft and beautiful eyes to stare into when we laid beside each other, cuddling and caressing.

Happy Birthday Kate, enjoy your birthday week-end!

Pete Xoxox

Edited by PistolPete
Typos

Recently I had the pleasure of spending a wonderful evening in the company of Kate. We texted and emailed back and forth, trying to sync up our schedules, but we were unsuccessful for weeks. It was tough for us to connect as she is usually not available for afternoon dates, i am not available for evening dates and she also is only available on a few select evenings. But after a couple of months of trying, we were finally able to meet and was I ever glad.

Nervously I knocked on the door, and when it opened I was greeted by a gorgeous raven haired woman. Over a glass of wine, we got to know each, and i discovered that Kate, in addition to being very beautiful, is an intelligent, thoughtful and educated woman. This seemed like all of the ingredients that i needed for a great date-- which it was.

Kate brought a high level of energy and passion, which i am always looking for. She was very receptive to my actions and led me to experience things I have never done before -- this made it a wonderful evening for both of us.

I look forward to spending many more evenings with her.

After being on this board for over a year, I'm happy to say I was finally able to take advantage of the great resource and community that it is. With apologies for the delay in posting this, I'd like to add a few good words about Kate.

I made a 90-minute appointment, and am glad I took a longer option. That allowed for quite a bit of conversation before things got more intimate. Kate was extremely friendly and open, which allowed us both to have a good time.

There were many great things about my encounter with Kate, but I'd say the oral aspect was a definite highlight, and I enjoyed pleasuring her as much as I was happy to be on the receiving end.

All my thanks to Kate for a great time!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.