My general question is this,how do you deal with phone harassment,in this case, Txt msg harassment.if anyone have any great idea's on how to deal with this problem it would be much appreciated,in my case its very frustrating and rather annoying if girls are constantly being txt msg by agencies trying to recruit women.is there anyway to list numbers that are problem even if the numbers is that of an ''agency'' who harasses SP? harassment of any kind should not be tolerated and before it gets to a point where something bad (WILL) happen,what's another alternative route to Take on this matter?

please help!!!

• Like 1

If you want to take matters into your own hands

The iphone has an ap whereby the holder can create block lists of known numbers which redirect text messages and nuisance calls.

Most cell phone has a block number list. You can entry those numbers and your phone won't accept those calls.

SNS724

its more than just blocking the number guys, its this person thats constantly harassed girls on CL,cerb and been a bother to us as long as i could remember,this person been doing this from time,as far back to when i was working from cl which was quite some time,the mistake this person made only today was txting me from the AGENCY phone.now with this information stored on my phone im just thinking of a way to permanently END this.

maybe you could chst with the moderator here and you csn get them banned.:butt:

i already send mods pm this person send a time back,for the content of the pms there were banned. To my understanding there are using another account to get on cerb.

Every post and every PM has a button on the top right that looks like this

report.gif

You need to CLICK this to report any post or PM. You have not reported any PM's to us recently. You need to use this button if this is happening on cerb.

i already send mods pm this person send a time back,for the content of the pms there were banned. To my understanding there are using another account to get on cerb.

Why not make it known to all who it is. If it can't be done here try the other board.

Like I said, I did not have anything flagged to me.

I beleive she is referring to another lady in the business (who runs a competitive agency) but I am not 100% sure and aphroditeocs was suspended earlier today for SHILL posting a recommendation. They will not be allowed back for 2 months for trying this. She is obviously trying to find out if the other lady is on cerb under another alias.

If I am correct these two agencies are probably just going back and forth at each other. The other agency was suspended from here for posting something public about kaylasexy21 (who runs aphroditeocs). From the Shill post today it proves they are all guilty of bad behavior here on cerb.

It is possible that this was posted here so people would PM them to ask "Who" is doing this (It's almost like they are trying to compete on who can slander the other person more). I have had to remove other threads about posted by aphroditeocs about "others who bait and switch" and such things. Really they should just ignore each other and concentrate on their own business's like mature people would.

I am closing this thread.

If this type of stuff continues on cerb neither party will be allowed to be on cerb.

• Like 1