Most Random Song on your Playlist !!

Ok, so I know we talk a lot about what music we are currently listening to. But I decided I'd find out if I'm the only one who has completely random songs that make no sense in their playlist!

My musical taste is fairly eclectic. I don't have a "favourite type". If I like a song, I'll listen to it - regardless if if's metal, country or opera. Currently, my iPhone playlist has current top 40 songs, some tragically hip and REM, some pink Floyd, some pearl jam, some Simon and Garfunkel... and on and on.

However, I have to say that THE most RANDOM song on my playlist would have to be "Wasn't That a Party" by the Irish Rovers. lol

I absolutely LOVE that song, and it was the first song I EVER learned how to sing and what the words were, even BEFORE my alphabet! haha

So... what "random" song(s) do you have on your playlist? :)

• Like 2

I don't have any random songs....pretty much all my music on my phone came from the play list of family members....or are songs with special connections to family.

But like Savannah's there is no theme...or particular genre lol

Everything on my playlist is ramdom... I have from nice soothing relaxation and new age music.. to fun and happy Latin rhythms... Rock and Roll... electronic music... Romantic balads... sensual slow jazz... funny songs... new, classic, old... even Older tunes... sometimes I even surprise myself with what i got... I simply love music!

This is hard. My playlist is hand picked. I sort through tons of songs by my favourite bands and only include the songs that I can listen to while riding.

The ones that make me feel alive.

However, there is one that stands alone as being random.

• Like 1

Lots of random on my ipod...from Danger High Voltage by Electric Six to RAggle Taggle Gypsie by The Irish Descendants to Damn it Feels Good to be a Gangsta by Geto Boyz. All mixed with a healthy dose of hard rock, Metal, Pop and even som Russian Gypsie Rock. Check out Gogol Bordello.

There are a couple of songs I like to just put on repeat as I'm near the end of a drive or just need some kind of pick me up. I just play them as loud and as long as I or whoever may be with me can take it.

I Want to Marry a Lighthouse Keeper

Theme song to King of the Hill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1Nve3CJ1Us