Schoolgirl Jade

I gotta say that I was a bit skeptical about a hot Asian student but Jade was everything she said and more. Her pictures are authentic. She is sizzling.

I walked through the door and saw her wearing a tight mini-dress. From the moment on, she was simply amazing. She has an awesome body, she's gorgeous, and those sexy glasses and fantastic French accent just make it all the more enjoyable.

This girl is everything you want and more. I can't wait for her to come back to Ottawa. I've already booked my next schoolgirl adventure!! She gets an A+++++ for sure.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

Well this evening I took the plunge and met with School girl Jade, from the beginning it was an excellent atmosphere. Through a series of e-mails a date with my desires expressed.

She was very polite and has just the warmest soft voice that is both sensual and inviting. A time was set, I let he now that I was a tad early and she invited me in once she was ready.

Entered the room, a very attractive female, I know you all want the details as to what transpired but I would prefer to leave it at I was quite satisfied. The largest and most important of the meeting was the squirting and that was met. We shared some wine prior to the encounter which made the situation quite relax.

Yes I would repeat but I would take the plunge with her friend Eva.

Repeat yes

Sweet, sexy and sinfully delicious. Jade was more then expected. I first met Jade at the Ottawa Cerb xmas social and enjoyed her french accent and cute english. She makes you smile because she is real and really attentive. In person Jade is soft, caring and passionate. YES, she squirts too, so get ready to get wet and wild. A worth while adventure, I plan on enjoying my fantasies again with this French Asian woman. My little secret... she wants to share me with her friend Eva Pearl, omg :) I can't wait!

Wow I had an amazing time with Jade and feel so lucky our schedules came together. I will repeat even though it's a long way from my east coast home.

She is all the things that she advertises and more but I will leave the details out but highly recommend her and her current location.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.